Releasing the generator

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
The official release dates are following:
Europe: 10/6
America: 18/8

It'll be licensed to several other regions as well like Brazil, Russia...etc...under diffrent local labels, but make sure you order it to get the limited edition, a very aestetic cardboard slip case.... only a few thousand copies.

mr V

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Oh ... it will be a torture to wait for this release ...
I hope the brazilian version be that limited edition you said ...
Is the artwork ready ???
Thanks for the news !!! :)

NP: Braveheart SoundTrack - End Credits

Somehow, the European date have been postponed until the 1/7, sorry.......it has to do with promotional things, and to get it out to you all in the stores, it takes alot of time to reach every branch of the distribution tree.

mr V

wee! i'm :hotjump:ing in my skool's library!
i can't wait to get it.. too bad the distribution takes so long to reach these places.
thanks for such wonderful news... now i know how long will the torture take :D

Finnaly the release date is sure!!! Sad that it take more time then I respected but...well..it be so I'm looking forward it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'll have to wait for the European then
I have no money right now and I have some kreator albums on my sight so it's good it was postponed

August....18th.....?

:cry:...................:cry:

Ok.....ill survive somehow...........*listens to Universums Dunkla Alfabet repeatedly*

Shit....! I have to go down to Sound Of Noise and bug
the owner again! >:eek:P "Will you take in Vintersorg's
new album when it comes out????" "Would you order
the limited edtition thingie for me?!??" And hopefully
he'll be able to, I know he'll try though! :eek:) SON is the
best shop in the world; I finally have ENSIFERUM! >:eek:)

of course you have to go down to Rune and say thát he get you limited one............still Napalm having the 10/6 on their site, but Maxz(label boss have 1/7 in his mail...) I'm as curious as you when it will arrive???

Visions......... is something special in the genre so I...think it'll be worth the wait.........shall I go and put on the Cd...hehehehhhehhhhhehehehhhhheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Vintersorg
of course you have to go down to Rune and say thát he get you limited one............still Napalm having the 10/6 on their site, but Maxz(label boss have 1/7 in his mail...) I'm as curious as you when it will arrive???

Visions......... is something special in the genre so I...think it'll be worth the wait.........shall I go and put on the Cd...hehehehhhehhhhhehehehhhhheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL!!!!! Man, you're totally enjoying this, aren't ya?!
I should kick your arse for it, if it wasn't for the fact
that I want that album as well!!! hehe... And since
you know Rune (I didn't even know his name! hehe),
I can't risk anything!!! hehehe.... >:eek:P

just can't resist fooling around with you, if I was able to, I would let you be familiar with more than one track....the album are so much more than the track that's been aired.......but my hands are tied..........

NP: The Explorer

mr V