Remember DAATH?

"Remember DAATH?"
I was thinking about these guys last night.
Congrats to them and to you James.
It doesn't surprise me that RR wants to use your masters. They certainly are worthy.

I've been wondering what happened to them, I've been wanting a CD ever since I heard Ovum. I have three songs... I hope this is okay...

Anyway, congratulations to them! And good work James! really cool.

i remember a show i went to in atlanta a few years ago, some guys were handing out flyers or something for this band and telling me about how great they were

i never did get around to checkin em out

These guys played a show this past weekend at a shitty little bar close to my place and I was pretty shocked to see them there! Apparently they were just willing to play anywhere, which I thought was pretty damn cool. And despite a nearly non-existent crowd, they still rocked the house. I was literally the only one there who knew who they were and that was just becasue of this forum.

We got to shoot the shit for a little while, really cool dudes and a great show. That vocalist is really a trip!
He was running around the bar threatening to fuck up people's pool games becasue they weren't up front watching the band. I loved it. :kickass:

MusicKey, where are you playing on the 28th? My band is playing with them as well on July 29th at the Crossroads of Evolution fest in Indy...I noticed you were from Indiana, so I didn't know if you were playing the CoE fest, which is the 29th not the 28th, or there is a show on the 28th you are referring to.

nwright said:
MusicKey, where are you playing on the 28th? My band is playing with them as well on July 29th at the Crossroads of Evolution fest in Indy...I noticed you were from Indiana, so I didn't know if you were playing the CoE fest, which is the 29th not the 28th, or there is a show on the 28th you are referring to.
I have them booked at The Duck Inn in Evansville, IN. July 28th with us (eXesion). Shit man get us on the CoE Fest man lol!!!!!!!:headbang:

My band is playing with them in Wilmington, NC on July 3rd.. I was pretty surprised to see them on the lineup. And to see that they'll be going before us on the (inferior) downstairs stage. :erk: