Remember DAATH?

Metalhead28 said:
These guys played a show this past weekend at a shitty little bar close to my place and I was pretty shocked to see them there! Apparently they were just willing to play anywhere, which I thought was pretty damn cool. And despite a nearly non-existent crowd, they still rocked the house. I was literally the only one there who knew who they were and that was just becasue of this forum.

We got to shoot the shit for a little while, really cool dudes and a great show. That vocalist is really a trip!
He was running around the bar threatening to fuck up people's pool games becasue they weren't up front watching the band. I loved it. :kickass:

Interesting, they played a shitty little bar in my town (yes I own a town) last Wednesday. Good to see some more good metal coming out of Atlanta.

musickey said:
I have them booked at The Duck Inn in Evansville, IN. July 28th with us (eXesion). Shit man get us on the CoE Fest man lol!!!!!!!:headbang:

Haha, I would if I could, but the show is booked out. I'm actually doing the graphic design work for print media for the fest. Should be a good show, and hopefully it'll turn into a major fest in few years and attract some bigger national acts - which is the goal of the promoter.