Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i want a window to jump out of plz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hi.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • high.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
tar cannot be kicked off, i decree this. plz.

i am eating grapes.

i could watch 8 mile over and over and over again and be a happy girl.

see, i am more into like redman and stuff than the roots. i think the hippie kids at simon's rock ruined the roots for me. anyway, i think eminem is awesome, NOT IRONICALLY, but like, really awesome. like, he is very skilled.

hmmm.... i really really really like redman. i can't say i like the roots more than him. also, i like tupac more than the roots.
i'm shady though and i supposedly have the worst taste ever, in men, books, music, lifestyle, art, and thoughts.

it's like two dudes that do hip hop. they have the funniest songs ever. i recommend trying to find any song on kazaa or whatever that is off thier 'wolf in sheeps clothing' album. they have seriously some funny songs.

I think it's not even so much the music as it is the culture it represents that I detest (although the music gets on my nerves for the most part). Probably because the only stuff I've ever been forced to hear is the mainstream ghetto bling bling egotistical mothafucka bust-a-cap style. Other stuff might not annoy me quite as much.

BigFakeSmile said:
i got a new avatar and quit my job. um... its still a total sausage party here.

i am actually amazed that we have managed to get any females at all to post here if our usual fanbase says anything about the gender we appeal most to.

although me and charlie from Rain Fell Within joked around once that if our bands were ever to tour together then teen sex rates would most likely go up since we would bring the teen boy fans and they had their following of teen girls.

Mos Def is cool too.
Guru's Jazzmastazz stuff would be way cooler if it wasn't Guru.
Black Sheep were early 90s one hit wonders, that appeared to be hip and have a future ahead of them, like Digable Planets.

Mos Def...that's one group I am familiar with and hate. My roommate listens to that stuff. Annoys the hell out of me.

I guess I'm just too white to like rap or something.