Remembering the gig in Graz/Austria 06.06.2004

doom_dragon

dead soul
Jun 27, 2002
Remembering a great day, because of...

1. Saw the band 1st time live (it was incredible btw.!)
2. Met the band and had some nice small talk (Sorry for my bad english Danny! :rolleyes: )
3. The "small" forum meeting with DragonLady1, a very nice girl :)

Sad, that I had to leave so soon. It was a long way back home by car, so it wasn't possible to stay any longer.

Bad, that one of Vinny's strings of his guitar has gone to hell, just before the song "Panic" started, but I found it cool that he played further, like nothing happened. I think then he was in real anger and it made him sing this song even more agressive I think...

@DragonLady1: I hope you found some place, where you could spend the night and came home safe. Thanks for the lots of pics Caroline! They're excellent! Reminds me of a great day!!!

@Danny and the rest of the band: Thanks for this unforgettable evening and that you took some time for us to go for a tea, Danny. Nice interpretation of Kevin Little's "Turn me on", by the way. ;) Would be cool to hear your voice more often in the future, but the Nick Drake tribute album is made soon i hope. Hardly can wait. See you again soon! Enjoy the rest of the tour :wave:

DragonLady1 said:
oh yes that was a really great day, glad to meet u too dragon brother ;) yes, I found a place to stay and came home monday evening, see u again at another gig, maybe summer breeze (Katatonia!) :)
I will do what I can to make it to the summer breeze this year. Would be cool to meet you again there. But isn't the metal camp around the same time?

yes its the same time, maybe would be nearer for u... I'll probably go to summer breeze as most of my friends are going there and its also much nearer to my place... but well lets see :) anyway katatonia are playing at both shows, so u have the choice :)