repetition

Malaclypse

Oct 18, 2001
i've been around here for quite some time now, and a thought has come up. as i read the forum, i notice i don't post much myself these days. in the beginning i was like "hey everything's great, everything's new, talktalktalk." i replied to every thread and read every single one. later i just read everything and replied to those i had interest in. some time passed and i just read threads with interesting sounding topics or the ones i parcitipated in before, and left the rest untouched.
now the time has come i get really bored, since all the new ones ask the questions and do the talk i did half a year ago... i'm getting bored around here, and i'm considering to leave this place, at least for a while. i dunno... but this thing is kind of worn out for me; maybe because i'm worn too, all my life is worn and dirty right now. anyways, i will keep looking at the threads, but i think i will draw myself beyond the curtain, so see you later!

VC

sad to hear you feel that way VC, and well indeed miss you around here, forums get that way when the band doesnt have anything new out so when DD comes out this place should be much more active :)

No, this place doesn't "suck" although it is getting a bit repetive in my opinion too. Still, the people are cool.

@VC: We will miss you. Good luck on what you choose to do in the future.

everybody gets a little repetitive after some six - eight months. the reason why most might want to stick with this forum relies more on habit, knowledge of the ppl posting around here and a quiet way to spend some time in your day (reading / replying where it's not compulsory to always say anything astoundishingly brilliant). the new album will cause a few new threads/topics to come out, i expect, and after all i don't see this board as monotonous as most of the others: we can still write on topic, we can still come up with a couple of interesting things (music or non-music related) every week.

of course, vultureculture, the decision is yours. i just mean to say that some reason to stay might not appear obvious at first. perhaps after a fashion you'd want to come back here with something excitingly new to tell us. ;)

rahvin.

Like a wise man once said to me:

"You want to go away? Very well. Go and find something new for your life. Then come back here and tell me what it was."

See you, VC!

-Villain

:cry: really??? I mean, REALLY????
well I've noticed the "generation" change over here...but still I read (nearly) ALL threads, including the ones about fortifying and stuff....and well to me it's like my little family, shame one brother leaves....but we'll wait here until you come back :)