Republician National Convention

If he did serve , couldnt you picture some little dork like Radar O`Reily on M.A.S.H .................

T_man357 said:
Muff Daddy's a fairy!! He's been that way from the start and there's no reason for this fag fucking liberal piece of shit to change now.

I'm surprised you haven't caught on to his deal yet...His posts are all bullshit
guaranteed to piss you off, that's what this loser does, hell I myself was ready to find this pussy and lay a beating on him (That's when he got quiet)
And the fact that he's picking on 15y/o's doesn't surprise me a bit either.....
It's probably all he can harrass. And I don't believe for a second that this
fucking clown served any military service, oral service at a rest stop with some fag definetly....defending our country, don't hold your breath.

Go fuck yourself muffy!! You're a homo!! try picking on someone whose not in there teens.

Why would you fuck his dyke daughter??
Is she fine?? Does he even have a daughter??
Did she put up a fight?? Or just accept it...Being a dyke was fucking like doing
a chick....Or some sort of gruesome Oz sex scene.. If it was like Oz was muff daddy there?? And speaking of muff daddy.................................
That was a real cool "Yeah Boy" at the end there....You mus b a O.G nigga yo!
thas whack homey! R U goan bus a cap ina niggas ass or whut??

Nigga PLEASE!!!!! And if you really want to see how fucking stupid that sounds say it while looking in the mirror.

Firehead said:
I fucked Dick Cheney's dike of a daughter at the RNC. Yeah, boy!!!

Dick Cheneys daughter...............................

149265.jpg

She dont look that good to me......................

T_man357 said:
Why would you fuck his dyke daughter??
Is she fine?? Does he even have a daughter??
Did she put up a fight?? Or just accept it...Being a dyke was fucking like doing
a chick....Or some sort of gruesome Oz sex scene.. If it was like Oz was muff daddy there?? And speaking of muff daddy.................................
That was a real cool "Yeah Boy" at the end there....You mus b a O.G nigga yo!
thas whack homey! R U goan bus a cap ina niggas ass or whut??

Nigga PLEASE!!!!! And if you really want to see how fucking stupid that sounds say it while looking in the mirror.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still fucked her...