Reputation giving time!

a guy... said:
I deserve whatever rep you want to give me 'cause I still think the rep system is high-school bullshit.

These people make me sick. I have some 12 points already, while I'm mostly dearthing around in an unregistered way. The masses are as fickle as any game of chance.

We are in agreement, sir. But I believe the starter of this thread is in junior high. Wait until her parents see the naked ladies here, and read some of dearth's wisdom on Mongolia. They'll sue the board and the band for sure. Then Mr. Loomis will say to Mr. Dane, "I told you the board was stupid." The law suit will make the news, and people will download Nevermore mp3s. Then many will go out and buy the albums, and Nevermore will be commercialized. The horror! Mr. Kurtz couldn't have said it better.

unregistered said:
These people make me sick. I have some 12 points already, while I'm mostly dearthing around in an unregistered way. The masses are as fickle as any game of chance.

We are in agreement, sir. But I believe the starter of this thread is in junior high. Wait until her parents see the naked ladies here, and read some of dearth's wisdom on Mongolia. They'll sue the board and the band for sure. Then Mr. Loomis will say to Mr. Dane, "I told you the board was stupid." The law suit will make the news, and people will download Nevermore mp3s. Then many will go out and buy the albums, and Nevermore will be commercialized. The horror! Mr. Kurtz couldn't have said it better.

:worship:kickass: