Request for anyone in south Texas

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!
Jan 4, 2008
Texas
If anyone sees my red KxK at a pawn shop or anywhere else, I'd appreciate a heads up. I was robbed tonight, and it was among the more valuable and personally loved things stolen. Also missing are a black i7-equipped 17" Dell laptop that is broken by the right speaker and a Vetta 1 head with a pronounced scratch by the input jack, which is a little stiff. The rest is too common to bother mentioning.

Here is a picture. As far as I know, this is the only KxK that looks like this.

kxk01.jpg

Thanks, and back to your regularly scheduled gear ogling.

They broke into my house during the 40-minute window I was out getting Taco Bell, so I'm fine. I'm in McAllen, which if you don't feel like looking it up, is about as far south as it gets before you hit Mexico. It's probably unlikely that my stuff will get as far north as San Antonio or Austin, but it's probably not out of the question. I just hope that if it travels, it goes north instead of south.

That sucks complete balls - I've had gear stolen and it is the most sickening feeling in the world.

Make sure you file a police report and then call every guitar store and pawn shop within a 50 mile radius and have them take down the make, model, and serial number. They're all supposed to run it by the police to make sure it doesn't match any police reports filed, but a lot of them rarely do.