Request Radio

Thank you, Hoyt!!! Good to have someone checking our typos! :worship:
Dave's working furiously on "DA STACK" as we've begun to call it. Just keep on listening! :headbang:

It would be cool if there could be a band summary to browse through when requesting. Right now, you go to "R" and you no only see the first band that starts with "R", but each individual song.

Thats too much to browse through if just looking around to see what bands are in the database.

So something that just shows band (then songs upon drill down) would be very cool.

MEFlyingV said:
It would be cool if there could be a band summary to browse through when requesting...
Agreed, hmmm...have to look into that. In the mean time I just use the search on a band name feature to limit the list, but do agree that idea you mention would be cool. Thx:cool:

Rider of Theli said:
Avantasia has one too many A's in your spelling: like so...Avanatasia
Thanks! You are the metal song spelling ace!!:D I rely on one of those internet databases for most of the stuff, and looks like they don't have a spell checker. At least we will have it right here!:headbang:

Dave@BEC said:
Agreed, hmmm...have to look into that. In the mean time I just use the search on a band name feature to limit the list, but do agree that idea you mention would be cool. Thx:cool:

Yeah, but thats when I can think of a band I want to look for. Doing what I suggested helps a user see bands they dont currently have on their mind.

And if you are like me, my mind is constantly in flux. ha!

M.E.

And if you are like me, my mind is constantly in flux. ha!
Me too!

Btw, Dave. I found a typo today. Yngwie Malmsteen Rising Forece.
Or maybe that's just the way he says it? Rising Fawking Forece!!