Request Radio

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
So how do you like the request feature? Did it work well for you? Is there anything you'd like to see change? What have you requested and what would you like to see added to the playlist? Your feed back is VERY IMPORTANT and will be scrutinized in great detail. FOR REAL!!! :headbang:

Looking forward to your input.

BTW, if you're looking to make a request and see a band or song labeled as "Try Later", here's the reason:
The software will not let a band be played twice within an hour to prevent anyone from requesting a whole album and recording it....for obvious reasons. We want you to be happy, but also the record labels and bands too.

Stay heavy!!:hotjump:

Well, now that you mention it, I'd really like to see some Dream Evil in there. I really love that band from what I've heard and haven't really been able to get a lot of there music.

TheGreatDeciever said:
Well, now that you mention it, I'd really like to see some Dream Evil in there. I really love that band from what I've heard and haven't really been able to get a lot of there music.
Your in luck. There are 10 CD's sitting next to the computer to be load in the playlist and 3 of them are Dream Evil so your wish will be met soon...though probably not 'til get back from ProgPower! :D

TheGreatDeciever said:
I agree i also love Dream Evil and would love to hear some of their stuff here also,they play some serious kick ass HeavyMetal. :headbang:

Dave@BEC said:
Your in luck. There are 10 CD's sitting next to the computer to be load in the playlist and 3 of them are Dream Evil so your wish will be met soon...though probably not 'til get back from ProgPower! :D
Now thats what i'm talking about. :kickass:

Rising Force said:
I agree i also love Dream Evil and would love to hear some of their stuff here also,they play some serious kick ass HeavyMetal. :headbang:

Really? Man, it seems hard for me to find Dream Evil fans--like, I know they're out there, but most of the ppl I know that even know of Dream evil prefer bands like Rhapsody or Hammerfall more.

Dream evil rocks! :hotjump: :headbang: What's your favorite song? I personnaly happen to love Kingdom of the Damned on the Dragonslayer CD. :worship:

TheGreatDeciever said:
Really? Man, it seems hard for me to find Dream Evil fans--like, I know they're out there, but most of the ppl I know that even know of Dream evil prefer bands like Rhapsody or Hammerfall more.

Dream evil rocks! :hotjump: :headbang: What's your favorite song? I personnaly happen to love Kingdom of the Damned on the Dragonslayer CD. :worship:
For me it would have to be Chasing the Dragon :headbang: ,i like Rhapsody to, but i find them to be a bit repetitive at times, love Hammerfall they kick ass as well. :headbang:

forgot the name but it goes something liek " we are the chosen one we sacrifise our blood we kill for honour( or something like that)

DemonXeno said:
forgot the name but it goes something liek " we are the chosen one we sacrifise our blood we kill for honour( or something like that)

I think that song might actually be called the "Chosen Ones", lol. but im not sure. but yea that song rocks, so does chasing the dragon. great band.

ok - so I requested the song 'Voices in the Night' from Exhibition. After a while, I noticed the song 'Shattered Memories' begin playing. So I look at my WinAMP player and see that the song 'Wings of the Dragon' is listed; and also on the webpage as currently playing.

you're just trying to confuse me, aren't you?! :loco:

actually, hearing any Exhibition is better than hearing none. :headbang:

Hmmm, someone must have been sleepy when loading that cd up. I will talk to the master. Please keep coming with any other mistakes you notice. We don't feel criticized, but enlightened!!!

Rider of Theli said:
ok - so I requested the song 'Voices in the Night' from Exhibition. After a while, I noticed the song 'Shattered Memories' begin playing. So I look at my WinAMP player and see that the song 'Wings of the Dragon' is listed; and also on the webpage as currently playing.

you're just trying to confuse me, aren't you?! :loco:

actually, hearing any Exhibition is better than hearing none. :headbang:

So I wasn't hearing things, eh? I KNEW I wasn't going nuts. I reported that to Dave earlier this week also :)

Thanks for catching the typo Rider of Theli! I'll let Dave know. He's trying hard to get as much new stuff up as possible, he's got like 40 or 50 new cd's to put up, so mistakes will happen. Keep your eyes peeled for us!!

MEFlyingV said:
So I wasn't hearing things, eh? I KNEW I wasn't going nuts. I reported that to Dave earlier this week also :)
Yup, finally fixed (or at least I think I got it all good now:oops: ) the Exhibition CD songs so have right titles. Always appreciated the feedback...and I owe you an email reply on some stuff, will get back to you soon. Metal!:headbang:

Rider of Theli said:
Manticora - 'Ring of the Absurd'? That should be King, with a 'K'.Sorry, I can't help myself. I'm a perfectionist by nature; i.e. a Virgo. :loco:
Sometimes it's me fatfiguring it, sometimes they're wrong when grab for that internet database. Appreciate any feedback on corrections needed, this one should be fixed now. Thx!

Hoyt, the Perfectionist, strikes again...

Rhapsody - Dargor, Shadowland Of The Black Mountain (Shadowland should be Shadowlord)

Morgana Lefay - Hallow (should be Hollow)

...just doing my civic metal duty.

And hey, thanks for clearing up the confusion with the Exhibition songs. Great job! *thumbs up* Keep up the great work Dave! Can't wait to hear some of these new discs you have in the stack. :D I'll be a listener for as long as you're on the air!

~Hoyt.