Resemblance

Janina

Pure Maiden Of Finland
Dec 28, 2002
Finland
Visit site
Ok, here's a stupid thread, but I was just so bored, that I decided to post this here...

Do you know anyone, who looks like someone famous, or do you yourself look like someone?

My brother looks just like sir Russell Allen, though he doesn't have long hair anymore. Even my mother thought so, when I showed some pics of Russell to her, they're like twins, really :yow:

And for all of you, who think that I look like Tarja, I should say, that someone once said, that I look like Kimberly Goss, so feel free to decide, which one I look like :loco:

Reactions: -Gavin-
Yeah, my friends say that I look just like Jacek Łągwa, who is the second leader of Ich Troje, the most hilarious and gay band of all time in Poland. Its like telling that Marko looks like a Silent Bob, Steve like a Prince and I can give more expamples...

Im just not so happy that I look that way :lol:

BodomiC said:
Its like telling that Marko looks like a Silent Bob, Steve like a Prince and I can give more expamples..
you talking shit about me, kid?!?:yell:

tut said:
and my mom always calls me jesus when i have my hair loose :lol:
hahaha...actually the same here:D:)

anyways...some people said to me that I look like Janne on some photos, maybe...maybe just a bit. but I dont know a shit about keys:lol::loco:

child_of_bodom666 said:
you talking shit about me, kid?!?:yell:

hahaha...actually the same here:D:)

anyways...some people said to me that I look like Janne on some photos, maybe...maybe just a bit. but I dont know a shit about keys:lol::loco:
you don't look like jesus :lol:
you don't have weavy hair!

Oh! And my friend Flavio looks like LOTS of famous people... but all of them are women :lol:

For example, Julia Roberts! :D

some friends of mine think, i look a little bit like the guitarplayer of HIM....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! oh, no!!! where´s my shotgun??? :lol: but i don´t think so...i´m female :lol: