Resemblance

DarkMare said:
Well, I'm sorry for you then. I wouldn't be able to live in the USA.

Hey, talking about the USA, take a look at this log! This was just a few days ago!

Man you can't just generalize like that. I don't know how many Americans you've met so far, but I've met some and you can't just judge everyone and believe they're all the same shit. Of course there are assholes everywhere but we europeans tend to talk about the US without realizing it's a HUGE country and that sometimes the differences between to states can be the same than the difference between Germany and Portugal, for example.

And you can't blame people for their government's actions...

I've had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world in my life and I'm just sick and tired of those generalizations... the ones I've heard about myself and the ones I've heard about others... :Smug: (like assuming I can shake my bum and dance salsa just because I come from a warmer place :lol: )

_Quarantine_: maybe you could be kind enough to point out where I generalized anything about americans because I can't seem to find it. If you mean the log file - try reading it again. If you notice, I didn't make any comment about american's myself, I simply stated how idiotic that guy's comment had been.

DarkMare said:
_Quarantine_: maybe you could be kind enough to point out where I generalized anything about americans because I can't seem to find it. If you mean the log file - try reading it again. If you notice, I didn't make any comment about american's myself, I simply stated how idiotic that guy's comment had been.
okey dokey, I'll do it with pleasure:
DarkMare said:
America <-- UGH, pior ainda (se é que isso é possivel)!!

I still don't see where I made any generalization. That was a comment towards a country, I didn't say a single thing about americans there.

MagSec4 said:
Well I'd say some more to you but I'd rather go have some cereal with banana
mmmm... banana
Great, go have some banana then! And with all due respect - STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!!
banana3.gif

I consider this subject to be over. If you still want to continue it - get a fucking life!

Reactions: -Gavin-