RESIDENCE INN

freakchylde said:
I'm a bitch, and we were charged $199 for it, with taxes it came to $228. Though, it wasn't the room I booked. I'm going to be looking into it now, because if the rooms were $169, then they're really going to find out how much of a bitch I am.

damn, mine was only 149 a nite, and im no bitch...hehe

freakchylde said:
I'm a bitch, and we were charged $199 for it, with taxes it came to $228. Though, it wasn't the room I booked. I'm going to be looking into it now, because if the rooms were $169, then they're really going to find out how much of a bitch I am.

I got $169 with my AAA discount.

Otherwise, it was $199 w/o it.

We paid $104/night for a 1-br that was pretty darn nice IMO. I'll definitely choose it over the Granada any day, though with taxes and parking, it wound up being $400 for 3 nights. They kept the room made up, no one banged on our door at 8 am, and, best of all, no one bitched at us when we had Skid Row and whatnot cranked up at whatever the hell time it was and about 20 or so people in the room. :D

We could have split with someone, too, as the sofa was a sleeper... you add that in, and I don't see how you can beat it, and we didn't even partake of any of the free food. :)

lady_space said:
We paid $104/night for a 1-br that was pretty darn nice IMO. I'll definitely choose it over the Granada any day, though with taxes and parking, it wound up being $400 for 3 nights. :)

Come on! You didn't even mention the cool peek-a-boo bedroom wall you had in your room.

Steve in Philly

Pellaz said:
A 2-bedroom suite at the Residence was $169 or so. $194.50 after all taxes applied.

Everyone stay away from the Residence INN! Please!
(I have been there the last three years and the thought of being screwed out of booking a room for PPVII scares the crap out of me).

I have had the two room suite (bedroom and living room) and only pay 99/night--three of us stay there each year and we have no problems with sleeping arrangements.

The RI rocks seriously hard. Glenn should put all the bands there, so they can walk to the venue.

Okay guys and gals next year we book all rooms under my AARP discount plus add in a retired military discount and.... well you get the picture.

Hampton was nice(loooooooved the pool and the fact that a great Chinese restaraunt,the China Buddah,was within walking distance)
will look into a kitchen suite there next year