Rest in peace my friend.

leave him alone you fuckers...he did not mean it!

re-read his words and tell me he didnt deserve a good flame.

I am over it and I dont hold grudges either.

My reply was made in haste although I meant every single word of it.

He shouldve thought a bit more before he made such a rediculous statement.

There is love for everyone....and forgiveness for everyone....I am willing to live by this.

you should just ignore stupid people ...btwy great words from you as always man :p

Sorry to hear that...RIP.

And that is what drugs do to you. Drugs are bad and you have to be extremely stupid/gullible to begin using them. Once you start, you cant stop.

Drugs are stupid and they don't fix anything.

And because of that I have lost sympathy for those killed by a drug overdose, its just far too many, far too stupid people.

I know some of you will probably feel differently towards my statement, but I do not mean for it to harm anyone.

People who overdose ARE stupid, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise about that. It's a terrible thing, and I'm not making light of someone overdosing or dying of drugs...but you seriously have to be a total moron to try hard drugs like heroin. People will try and tell you it's a "disease", which is quite laughable. People have choices, and some make really stupid ones and have to live with the aftermath. People need to stop making excuses for their dumb immature decisions, and take responsibility for their actions. Only then can they overcome their addictions.

People who overdose ARE stupid, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise about that. It's a terrible thing, and I'm not making light of someone overdosing or dying of drugs...but you seriously have to be a total moron to try hard drugs like heroin. People will try and tell you it's a "disease", which is quite laughable. People have choices, and some make really stupid ones and have to live with the aftermath. People need to stop making excuses for their dumb immature decisions, and take responsibility for their actions. Only then can they overcome their addictions.

To try hard drugs is certainly not something you would recommend someone.
But once you're caught in the spiral I think it almost takes a non-existing high willpower to nót use it. I don't think it's like some teenager "tries" hard-drugs just for the fun of it...
And it is absolutely unfair to say they disserve the aftermath. That's like saying to an atheist he disserves to burn in hell for eternity...

I don't know about your experience with hard-drugs users, but Reece is thé person to know about the reasons why and everything, so contradicting his quotes like this isn't right

haha...you are laughable....and still an asshole. Years of research by professionals must be wrong I guess....even doctors must just have their head up their asses....alcohol and drug addiction happen before drugs or alcohol are even consumed....it is genetic...inherited....

your one fucked up bitch....yep...I said it....a fucked up bitch. You being so uneducated and commenting is laughable.
Here for your viewing pleasure....."since you think addiction being a disease is laughable"

Alcoholism is defined as a primary, chronic disease with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. The disease is often progressive and fatal. It is characterized by continuous or periodic: impaired control over drinking, preoccupation with the drug alcohol, use of alcohol despite adverse consequences, and distortions in thinking, most notably denial.

Only a committee of doctors could come up with this long of a definition.

A much shorter definition is: "Alcoholism is a disease, both genetic and learned, both physical and psychological, that adversely affects both the mind and body of the alcoholic - and those that care about them."

Alcoholism myths

Myth: Alcoholics are weak. If they were stronger, they could just stop drinking.

Fact: Alcoholism is a disease not a moral weakness. Alcoholics are compelled to drink, and can only stop with help.

Myth: An alcoholic will only get better if they want to get better. I can't help him/her.

Fact: Alcoholics will usually only seek help if they "hit bottom," but that doesn't mean we have to help them drink. We can help by making them take responsibility for their actions by not lying for them, not helping them out of their messes, and not being financially supportive.

Myth: I can't become an alcoholic. It's only for bums and such.

Fact: Anyone can be an alcoholic. Alcoholism affects people of all classes, races, sexes, countries, etcs. Many famous figures in history were alcoholics.

Need a more defined verion?...ok...you can look this shit up too instead of living in ignorance.

Modern terminology

In any discussion of alcohol and drug problems we should always be clear about the definitions of the terms that are being used. This discussion is about the disease of addiction. Synonymous terms for addiction are chemical dependence and alcoholism (addiction to the drug alcohol). Addiction is a primary disease which is determined genetically and expressed biochemically in the instinctual centers of the hypothalamus, and which has psychosocial consequences. These consequences can and do occur in all aspects of the addict’s life, impacting the social, vocational, legal, family, spiritual, psychological, and physical spheres. This disease also is characterized by its chronic, progressive, relapsing and lethal nature. Abuse of alcohol and drugs is not genetically determined, and often is secondary to other conditions. Abuse of mood-altering chemicals can be altered by dealing with the precipitating condition or by an exercise of the will. Usually, the abuser does not require outside help to decrease or stop the abuse when it starts to cause problems. This is not true of addiction. Physical dependence occurs when a person shows withdrawal symptoms once a drug, medication or chemical is stopped, and can be produced in non-addicts and addicts alike. Although physical dependence occurs most often in the addict, the two conditions do not always co-exist, nor are they equivalent. The difference is that the non-addict will be able to avoid a return to the use of the drug, but the addict will return to its use again and again, despite his or her best intentions and exertions of willpower. This has been one of the most puzzling features of addiction. Why would an otherwise capable and intelligent person seem to choose to repeat behavior that has always caused trouble in the past? The answer is that the addict has lost the power of choice because of the overwhelming power of the addiction, which can use their intelligence and willpower against them.
Why we know it is a disease

Many attempts have been made to determine what the cause or causes of addiction are. The attempts to define an “addictive personality” have all failed, although most addicts show some similar personality traits when their disease is active. These similarities do not hold in recovery, however. Nor can one predict, based on personality type alone, who will become addicted and who will not. It also has been widely believed that alcoholism is a learned behavior. A number of very carefully designed studies over the past few decades have shown that heredity plays a major, if not essential, role in the appearance of alcoholism. These studies also show that learning and environment have little effect on the presence of the disease, although they may affect the severity, as discussed below. (Although most studies of addiction have been done on alcohol and alcoholism, we believe that we can safely extrapolate the findings to other types of drug addiction.) Today there are very few medical and research professionals who doubt the importance of heredity in this disease. Our modern understanding of the disease of addiction shows that in order for addiction to appear, one must have a hereditary predisposition for it, and be exposed to mood-altering chemicals for a sufficient period of time. This period of time is shorter if multiple drugs are used, if “crack” cocaine or other rapidly acting drug is used, or if the potential addict is an adolescent. If any of these three things (heredity, exposure, or time) is missing, the disease cannot occur. This means that the use of alcohol or drugs is not sufficient by itself to cause addiction.

Your friend who OD'd was a fucking idiot, my condolences to him and his family but it is no excuse that what he did was not stupid.

You can go ahead and flame the living shit out of me but it isn't going to change what I believe about druggies.

You can go ahead and right a whole fucking essay on the matter if you would like and keep on endorsing or portraying drug use as not such a bad thing.

If you use drugs (besides alcohol, unless you abuse it) you have a weak fucking mind.

Your friend who OD'd was a fucking idiot, my condolences to him and his family but it is no excuse that what he did was not stupid.

You can go ahead and flame the living shit out of me but it isn't going to change what I believe about druggies.

You can go ahead and right a whole fucking essay on the matter if you would like and keep on endorsing or portraying drug use as not such a bad thing.

If you use drugs (besides alcohol, unless you abuse it) you have a weak fucking mind.

maybe you should take the time to read my last post. Listen to what the doctors say...not me.

fucking idiot....have I ever even come close to condoning drug use? Have your retard beliefs....but I am backed by science so keep thinking your right....thats OK....when one of your family members or friends dies I will let you come back and apologize....

either way calling my dead friend stupid is just rude....you have no respect.

Well, now I know one more thing, your a violent douchebag who deserves to be behind bars.

Nice threat, I'd press charges and put your ass in jail if you touched me.

Well, now I know one more thing, your a violent douchebag who deserves to be behind bars.

Nice threat, I'd press charges and put your ass in jail if you touched me.

There's this neat thing called Freedom of Speech here in the United States.

yep...freedom of speech....thats what Im employing. Your mom sucks cock for 5$ and gives handjobs at the bus-stop for 2. Keep fucking your little brother in the ass and he is going to be permanently scarred...become a junkie and die.

you like freedom of speech?...me too.:)

lets see who can be the most creative in our lack of respect for each other.

Remember you started by calling my dead friend "stupid and ignorant"....if you had any kind of moral aptitude you would have just let this go right after your first idiotic comment when everyone "not just me" said it was a fucked up thing to say.....so keep saying fucked up things....I can go with this like you wouldnt believe.

oh and yes....I have been in jail quite a few times....but never for a violent crime.....with the exception of this one matter I am usually one of the most level headed people here.

Look at the person you call stupid and ignorant...a fucking idiot.....who you didnt even know...had not lived his life...someone you think is stupid.
damon1.jpg

damon2.jpg

Damon grew up in a home where both of his parents were addicts. His father died when he was young...his mom went to prison. He didnt have too much family, in fact he just had contact with his mothers family for the first time in many years last year.
How can you judge someone so harshly without knowing them at all?
So again a big fuck you from me....I know Damon wouldve forgiven you.

haha...you are laughable....and still an asshole. Years of research by professionals must be wrong I guess....even doctors must just have their head up their asses....alcohol and drug addiction happen before drugs or alcohol are even consumed....it is genetic...inherited....

your one fucked up bitch....yep...I said it....a fucked up bitch. You being so uneducated and commenting is laughable.
Here for your viewing pleasure....."since you think addiction being a disease is laughable"

Alcoholism is defined as a primary, chronic disease with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. The disease is often progressive and fatal. It is characterized by continuous or periodic: impaired control over drinking, preoccupation with the drug alcohol, use of alcohol despite adverse consequences, and distortions in thinking, most notably denial.

Only a committee of doctors could come up with this long of a definition.

A much shorter definition is: "Alcoholism is a disease, both genetic and learned, both physical and psychological, that adversely affects both the mind and body of the alcoholic - and those that care about them."

Alcoholism myths

Myth: Alcoholics are weak. If they were stronger, they could just stop drinking.

Fact: Alcoholism is a disease not a moral weakness. Alcoholics are compelled to drink, and can only stop with help.

Myth: An alcoholic will only get better if they want to get better. I can't help him/her.

Fact: Alcoholics will usually only seek help if they "hit bottom," but that doesn't mean we have to help them drink. We can help by making them take responsibility for their actions by not lying for them, not helping them out of their messes, and not being financially supportive.

Myth: I can't become an alcoholic. It's only for bums and such.

Fact: Anyone can be an alcoholic. Alcoholism affects people of all classes, races, sexes, countries, etcs. Many famous figures in history were alcoholics.

Need a more defined verion?...ok...you can look this shit up too instead of living in ignorance.

Modern terminology

In any discussion of alcohol and drug problems we should always be clear about the definitions of the terms that are being used. This discussion is about the disease of addiction. Synonymous terms for addiction are chemical dependence and alcoholism (addiction to the drug alcohol). Addiction is a primary disease which is determined genetically and expressed biochemically in the instinctual centers of the hypothalamus, and which has psychosocial consequences. These consequences can and do occur in all aspects of the addict’s life, impacting the social, vocational, legal, family, spiritual, psychological, and physical spheres. This disease also is characterized by its chronic, progressive, relapsing and lethal nature. Abuse of alcohol and drugs is not genetically determined, and often is secondary to other conditions. Abuse of mood-altering chemicals can be altered by dealing with the precipitating condition or by an exercise of the will. Usually, the abuser does not require outside help to decrease or stop the abuse when it starts to cause problems. This is not true of addiction. Physical dependence occurs when a person shows withdrawal symptoms once a drug, medication or chemical is stopped, and can be produced in non-addicts and addicts alike. Although physical dependence occurs most often in the addict, the two conditions do not always co-exist, nor are they equivalent. The difference is that the non-addict will be able to avoid a return to the use of the drug, but the addict will return to its use again and again, despite his or her best intentions and exertions of willpower. This has been one of the most puzzling features of addiction. Why would an otherwise capable and intelligent person seem to choose to repeat behavior that has always caused trouble in the past? The answer is that the addict has lost the power of choice because of the overwhelming power of the addiction, which can use their intelligence and willpower against them.
Why we know it is a disease

Many attempts have been made to determine what the cause or causes of addiction are. The attempts to define an “addictive personality” have all failed, although most addicts show some similar personality traits when their disease is active. These similarities do not hold in recovery, however. Nor can one predict, based on personality type alone, who will become addicted and who will not. It also has been widely believed that alcoholism is a learned behavior. A number of very carefully designed studies over the past few decades have shown that heredity plays a major, if not essential, role in the appearance of alcoholism. These studies also show that learning and environment have little effect on the presence of the disease, although they may affect the severity, as discussed below. (Although most studies of addiction have been done on alcohol and alcoholism, we believe that we can safely extrapolate the findings to other types of drug addiction.) Today there are very few medical and research professionals who doubt the importance of heredity in this disease. Our modern understanding of the disease of addiction shows that in order for addiction to appear, one must have a hereditary predisposition for it, and be exposed to mood-altering chemicals for a sufficient period of time. This period of time is shorter if multiple drugs are used, if “crack” cocaine or other rapidly acting drug is used, or if the potential addict is an adolescent. If any of these three things (heredity, exposure, or time) is missing, the disease cannot occur. This means that the use of alcohol or drugs is not sufficient by itself to cause addiction.

You can say Alchoholism is a disease all you want to, plus say it's a fact. But too bad it's not. So for as many articles as you want to find saying it IS a disease, there are plenty that say it ISN'T. Here's one for you, bub:

http://www.addictioninfo.org/articles/447/1/Alcoholism-is-not-a-Disease/Page1.html

Well who the hell cares if it's a disease or not!It's just so rude and fucked up to call someone who's dead stupid.Especially when he is a friend of a person that posts here regularly.Put yourselves in Reece's shoes.A close friend of yours dies because of overdosing and some smart asses call him stupid not knowing a single fuckin thing about him or his life...Would that be fine?