Restaurants near Center Stage

Club Market & Cafe (directly next door to The Artmore)
1280 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309

Now THAT is good news! I think I'll be paying them a visit over PP weekend. THANKS JEN! :worship:

Vespucci's and Subway are my faves. They know me well by the end of the weekend.

They've had my business since I've been going, and they'll get it again.

Club Market & Cafe (directly next door to The Artmore)
1280 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
404-815-7910

Mini convenience store at the base of a high-rise apartment building. Beer, wine, cigarettes, Advil, etc. The entry to the building is brass, and there's usually a folded sign on the sidewalk. If you come out of The Artmore, it's directly on your right.

Did you know they also serve bar food?
! I snagged this menu last year from the check-out counter. This may very well be a good option for those wanting to grab a quick bite in between sets. You can call your order in for carry-out.

That is kickass! I've gone shopping in that place before, but I never knew they prepared food there.

Jen, that café is an incredibly well-kept secret

I sincerely work to enhance anyone's PP experience any way I can. After all, you all are supporting my husband's dream. :worship:

~Jen

Today, I updated the attractions album, too. There are home Braves' games and the Broadway musical Wicked is playing at The Fox Theatre the week of the fest. I also added Lenox Square Mall, as I've noticed a lot of the bands have chosen to go there in the past. MARTA stops right at this very large mall.

~Jen

Looks like the Arts Festival at Piedmont Park will again coincide with ProgPower:

http://www.atlantaartsfestival.com/festivalInfo.php

Admission to the festival is free

I heartily recommend Nan - the thai/fusion restaurant at 17th & Spring. A bit pricy compared to... Subway, but many of the dishes are subtle to the point of transcendent. No one batted an eyelash at my walking in wearing jeans and a Sabaton t-shirt. If your brain and senses crave a departure from all things metal to recharge, this is a fun destination within a couple blocks of the venue. Their appetizer sampler is sufficient food to keep 1-2 people going for the rest of the night.

The way I read it was that it was left off the list even though it was RIGHT NEXT to the venue.

You have my sincere apologies if it was not intended as such.

I heartily recommend Nan - the thai/fusion restaurant at 17th & Spring. A bit pricy compared to... Subway, but many of the dishes are subtle to the point of transcendent. No one batted an eyelash at my walking in wearing jeans and a Sabaton t-shirt. If your brain and senses crave a departure from all things metal to recharge, this is a fun destination within a couple blocks of the venue. Their appetizer sampler is sufficient food to keep 1-2 people going for the rest of the night.

Yes. This place is delicious. It is a bit pricy, but the food is completely worth your money.

I know this is a 'restaurants' near Center Stage thingy, BUT, I just wanted to say that the food AT Center Stage last year was pretty great!!! It was good, affordable, we didn't have to leave! This way you can catch all the bands or eat and shop in the vendors area \m/