Results of extreme boredom.

Well, I can relate to doing weird things. Not necessarily out of extreme boredom, but just out of weridness. Like yelling weird things or making weird noises while driving down the road. Just honking here and there for no reason. Making weird faces or doing weird movements or dances. I almost always stick my tongue out at myself when I look in the mirror.

I amuse myself.

Making weird moves or dances is typical for me, mostly I turn rapidly my head from left to right. I raise my hands quickly for no reason. I also always sing under the shower. Sometimes I bite my finger when I'm energetic. Many more stuff happens when I am home alone.

Sig.JPG

these pictures scare me. Especially the second from the left.

these pictures scare me. Especially the second from the left.[/QUOTE]

I used to be freaked out by certain album covers when I was still fresh into metal. Ones that disturbed me the most were [I]Filth Catalyst[/I], [I]Identisick[/I] and [I]Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice[/I].

But now I've been exposed to disturbing album covers long enough that I'm pretty much immune to them.

In my line of work (caddying), there are many times where I will have hours to kill with nothing to do. I might get to work at 11, and wait until 2 to get out on the course. I really don't have a problem with sitting around, looking at things, thinking about things, to make time pass. I'm more patient than anyone I know. If I had to sit on a bench with five hours to kill, I could entertain myself with my own thoughts without being bored.