Reunion Tour???

Must be total BS. I'll believe it when I see it. I'd rather hear JB sing those songs anyway. Turbin can't sing like he used to and Joey would just scream "whoa" everytime he's supposed to hit a high note. Rob should stay where he is. I wouldn't mind seeing Lilker up there though, that would be bad ass. He is a funny ass guy.

Has anyone on this board...the official Anthrax message board, home of the most die-hard Anthrax fans on Earth...been clamoring for a reunion tour? I haven't seen it. I can't see what the motivation would be. Do they think they'd sell more tickets? Personally I'm not excited about the possibility. Something like this reeks of desperation and although the last album didn't sell well in the US it did sell well overseas. It seems like they have some positive momentum heading into 2005, especially if they get out of their deal with Skanktuary.

I'm hoping Charlie and Scott are smart enough not to do this.

Rich

so i heard armored saints is doing a new album and tour and bush and vera are going, franks in helmet so there gonna bring back liker, belladona, and spitz since there at it to try to rekinded the old metal flame....NOT! :loco:
thats stupid and would suck, i would only be cool with liker but saw vera live hes got it..... like him alot
BUSH IS THE MAN!!!!

Of course that would-not that WILL suck!
Scott basically stated that these rumors are true.
I agree it´s lame, I mean to do it with Lilker would be cool but please NO Turbin and Belladonna...

the only thing I have read about next years plans were to head back to the studio to record the new album, and play some dates in South America