Reunion???

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
A few months ago there were rumors about an Angel Dust reunion. Will it happen? Was it all bullshit or are they truly planning on being a band again? Just wondering...

That's what I've been thinking and hoping until recently as well. But I asked Dirk about it and he clearly said that there are no plans for a reunion right now. Not with him anyway. You never know what Banx is up to.......but it would have to be more a less a whole new band.

"at first once we might thank quite warmly for your support and a lot of entries here in the visitors' book. No matter whether praise or criticism, but it just shows quite unambiguously that to us many fans have not forgotten to this day.

This was also with a reason, why we have consisted all once more and have finished speaking, after some had gone a final line under the chapter ANGEL DUST already of understandable way.

During the last months thus something has run with us inclinedly and we might use here and today the opportunity to apologize for it expressly to all fans!!!

Many of You asked in her entries for an answer which we have remained on reason of the uncertain situation guilty. Sorry. Now it is caught up.

Of course us have thought (Steven, Dirk and me) to announce myself before to word to rectify something what has written Banx in his already already "legendary" entry here in the visitors' book about us. Alone already, because many accusations were taken in it completely from the air and were wrong absolutely.

But then from it a guerilla warfare without level would probably have become in our visitors' book between Banx and us. Thus something which really nobody needs and the volume only more would have damaged.

Now, therefore, we will also not come near on it. This will make Banx here still itself.

At that time we have decided that it is the most reasonable, to deliver an official statement when we we all about that point are in agreement on account of and how it goes on with ANGEL DUST.

To the state of the things:

Dirk soon publishes his first solo album, Ritchie has devoted itself to other projects, Banx ... yes, sponge over there. Central issue he is again there, has seen his mistake and has apologized to us. Steven has placed at disposal his apartment for the meeting (without drinks, many thanks for miser!!!), Bernd has got meanwhile with Running game and I do handicraft here since hours in my spare time free of charge in this statement in desperate hope that comes over with the fact fairly clearly that we will continue definitively!

There is not a precise time for the next CD or the next Gig to understandable way yet. Fast stands at the moment only that we will begin by the end of this year with the writing of the pieces to the new CD..."

So, in other words, THERE WILL BE A NEW ALBUM!!!!

Well, some fans met Banx at the Westfalenfestival and he clearly said if Angel Dust carries on then with an new line up. Since Banx holds all rights on Angel Dust, he can say who is in and who isn't and one statement he clearly said was, that Dirk is out.

Actually I don't think they start with a new songwriting by end of this year...