Reverb plug-ins suggestions?

The OP probably have already chosen his reverb, but Lexicons are on sale now. I'm this close to purchase the LXP for $78 on plugindiscounts

Would be nice to hear from the topic starter which reverb he finally went with.

After all the Valhalla praise I tried them all again. And I must admit that - although I still really like PSPs EasyVerb and 2445 - Valhalla VintageVerb's "Drum Plate" preset is perhaps the best snare verb I ever had. With just a little high- and lowcut before the verb it sounds just perfect!

At the moment we are still testing. We are testing 3 that were suggested here. We've been quite busy with our jobs so haven't had the chance to do much. But the idea is to try EasyVerb, Valhalla, Modern EpicVerb (a free one that we already knew... doesn't sound extremely good, so it'll probably be discarded), and another one I forget right now.

Sorry I wasn't able to provide an update earlier... Busy at my "real" job (yet less interesting than mixing music).

I have been using the living shit out of Valhalla Vintage for a while now and damn if I don't slather it on everywhere. For an example:

I really want to try their Room and Plate, but just haven't gotten around to it!

I have been using the living shit out of Valhalla Vintage for a while now and damn if I don't slather it on everywhere. For an example:

I really want to try their Room and Plate, but just haven't gotten around to it!

I highly recommend Plate! I've also used mainly Vintage for a while but after getting Plate it has seen tons of use. I have Room since a long time back but I don't use it much. It gets kind of lost in dense material but for realistic sounding acoustic parts it's great.