Reverend Bizarre/Novembers Doom/Gates Of Slumber/Well Of Souls New York City Show

Jaded

There was nothing...
Jul 26, 2003
New York, NY
www.smnnews.com
www.SMNnews.com and www.ParagonRecords.net Presents:

DayOfDoomSmall.jpg

Jaded said:
so whos going!? =o

jeeez this show was so badly promoted.. the place was empty. I enjoyed seeing Novembers Doom for the first time, had a chat with Paul (dude, answer my myspace message damnit! ;) but most of the bands on the bill sucked major arse..

I'm surprised anyone could find the place! It's supposedly a well liked club and I thought the club was decent enough, but it was hard as hell to find, we passed right by it! But alas, once again a NY show was a disappointment for us, even though we still had fun. What is it with NY?

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I'm surprised anyone could find the place! It's supposedly a well liked club and I thought the club was decent enough, but it was hard as hell to find, we passed right by it! But alas, once again a NY show was a disappointment for us, even though we still had fun. What is it with NY?

the place is hmm.. decently liked... i've been to a few shows there that were fairly packed, but also few that were busts. I didnt even know about the show until the night before, and I found out about it from a person in TX. go figure...

as to NY shows, perhaps you're not dealing with the right people ;)