Review 28 days later...

shadow walker

Sep 11, 2003
pennsylvania
Visit site
i felt it stole from Resident evil meets the Dawn of the dead! The story is interesting and worth watching but you felt like you've watched this before.

Could have been more horror and less love story for my taste, left itself open for some real scarey scenes but instead added drama.

I hated the camera work, just come at me!! why add all the slow-mo and silent movement?

London seems to be really erie without adding zombie type people so it had moments of horror, like when the guy first says hello and the infected dude sat up......FART!!! I shit my pants on that one...good scene!

all in all....i liked it but i thought Wrong turn was better Keyser, but definately worth watching.
o_O

To each his own...

I enjoyed the love story because the two characters have to care for each other... otherwise why should you care about them... and it could have been a lot more obvious, I thought what Boyle had of that in the movie, was just right.
Although they should have kept the original ending....
I thought all the characters in Wrong Turn were cliched, and was wishing them all a horrible death... but again... to each his own....

Any and all fans of good movies should go check out Bubba Ho-Tep before it leaves theaters!!!!

SPOILER....
Highlight the space below to read...
From here >
Jim dies from the gunshot. The original ending is Selena and Hannah trying to revive him in the hospital, then walking out and fade-to-black... no hopeful ending. Also, the infected do break into the house at the end. I have the European DVD (movie came out about a year ago in England) with the deleted scenes...
<end here :)