Review Of Hate Crew deathtoll online at ROYAL CARNAGE now

as we use to say in sweden: "the taste is like the ass......." :rolleyes:

3 out of 10 points are way too much for that album. Is it possible to give it -10 points?

What are "bleep-bloop synthesizer sounds" by the way?

what can you expect from a guy with naked greasy man picture in his signature

Needled24Seven said:
3 out of 10 is asinine

The band has stopped being relevant... hell, were they ever? Their songs aren't very strong at all. I'll admit, some of Hatebreeder was good and I even liked a cut or two off of Follow the Reaper, but the dude's vocals have got to go.

And if I want Yngwie, I'll listen to Yngwie. Not Children of BOREDOM. :p

Anneke said:
Hey Papa Josh, everyone is entitled to an opinion.. But try writing the title of the record the right way next time.. Deathtoll.. lol

Deathroll, deathtoll, what the fuck is the difference? Who cares what a cd is called if it's shite?

For the record, look at your keyboard. See how the "t" is positioned right next to the "r"?

Some of us accidently hit a wrong key from time to time. Hell, I was probably stoned.

:Spin:

Smoke pot. Save Lives.

Tell erik he's a moron for me. If it's you, then that makes it easier.

I can't change your opinion, but if all you're gonna do is bash the album and talk about how nothing's changed and they sound the exact same blah blah blah then just fuck off. We don't care about some troll coming in here, promoting yet another stupid "metalzine" or whatever. Anyone can see that CoB are nowhere close to what they used to sound like... maybe if you took a look at their tabs, you'd see just how different their songs are... even tho it shouldn't be necessary, but oh well, some ppl seem to have trouble objectively listening to things.

What a surprise, he complained about the vocals too. Well, why don't you do better, or give me some examples of who can? You obviously don't know anything about singing or musical sructure so there isn't much point in even bringing it this far... but oh well, I'm bored.

EDIT: Hahhaha I just noticed you have a banner for MARDUK in your sig... wow that sure is a unique band with a talented singer, yep yep! :tickled:

I actually came here to get intelligent feedback from fans of the band. Obviously, that is not possible. It's no wonder this is an unofficial forum, not endorsed by band, label or management.

As far as MARDUK goes, they are a black metal band, no more no less. I never said he was the greatest vocalist either.

And to Needled24seven, who are you calling kid?

And what is your username supposed to mean? That you're some sort of tattoo guru or that you're a fucking junkie?

Which is it?

I'm not going to even get into MANOWAR with any of you. You're either a fan or your not.

Hail the KINGS OF FUCKING METAL, bow down and swallow the sword, bytches!! :wave:

I'm Erik. Thanks for calling me a moron because I don't share your musical tastes :) :) :) :) :)
Stun said:
I can't change your opinion, but if all you're gonna do is bash the album and talk about how nothing's changed and they sound the exact same blah blah blah then just fuck off.
I received the promo. I had to review it. The best thing I can do is to write how I honestly feel about the album, and I feel it is sickeningly redundant and rehashed.
Stun said:
We don't care about some troll coming in here, promoting yet another stupid "metalzine" or whatever.
You and other people in this thread certainly spend a lot of time writing angry replies for not caring.
Stun said:
What a surprise, he complained about the vocals too. Well, why don't you do better, or give me some examples of who can?
You're right, it isn't in the least surprising that I complained about the vocals as they fucking suck, and it should be obvious even to the most ardent fanboys that they are objectively worse than on "Hatebreeder" for example. Aside from that, I could name probably a hundred vocalists who pull off the vocal style Alexi attempts better, but it seems rather futile -- besides, why the fuck SHOULD I? I reviewed "Hate Crew Deathroll" to give my opinion on it, not to give examples of what is better than it. If you need suggestions, I will gladly provide a few.
Stun said:
You obviously don't know anything about singing or musical sructure so there isn't much point in even bringing it this far... but oh well, I'm bored.
It isn't at all obvious to me that I don't. Please explain; I must lack Children of Bodom Fanboy Logic(tm).

What I think is not ok, is that he comes in here and give us a link to a review wich is quite "Anti-CoB" or a bad review. It's ok that the review is bad, but why does he post it here? Just to piss us off! Doesn't he have other intrests? Poor boy!

Thilo said:
What I think is not ok, is that he comes in here and give us a link to a review wich is quite "Anti-CoB" or a bad review. It's ok that the review is bad, but why does he post it here? Just to piss us off! Doesn't he have other intrests? Poor boy!
Maybe to spark an intelligent discussion, i.e. one that doesn't consist mainly of "man ure gay and cant judge music at all bcuz u dont like teh bodom!!1"

Seems he failed, eh? Anyway, this sure brings some attention to Royal Carnage. :Smug:

Hate crew deathroll is album of the year. If you dont know what the first track off the cd is how can you actually review it? you are clearly insane. Its clear to see you came here for an argument , why dont you go and start one on the street with some korn fan or somthing.

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
Hate crew deathroll is album of the year. If you dont know what the first track off the cd is how can you actually review it? you are clearly insane. Its clear to see you came here for an argument , why dont you go and start one on the street with some korn fan or somthing.
Hey -- I reviewed the album, Papa Josh didn't. I know perfectly well "Needled 24/7" is the first track of the album.