Review

loebs

Oct 27, 2002
nj
http
After many listens i think i can now give my review for the album
i give it a 8 out of 10.

Nothings is wrong on this album thats for sure but after the listen i still get a empty feeling like somting is missing compared to the other type o works. The point that not one song reaches 10 minutes? No good old Kenny solos? Reverb? haha Lack of weed and drug influence? haha The cover song was not a famous or noteable like their last ones? Not enough keyboards? i dont know, just thoughts that come to mind why i give this a 8. All the tracks remind me of where they left off with the bonus ones on "the least worst of" or elements from each of their previous albums. I still say go out and buy it and worth a listen but i think it will never beat the previous albums.

Best Tracks
---------------
Life is Killing Me
How Could She
I dont wanna be me
iydkmigthtky(gimme that)

Well, I bought it today and I liked it. Liked seeing the fast parts making their return to the band. This is stronger, and more meaty in the riff department. Overall a decent album. A few flaws that were already mentioned so I won't repeat them. But, this album is very much worth of many listens.

I agree with loebs and give this an 8. Mainly the album is lacking Kenny's solos. I like Kenny's guitar solos on previous albums especially October Rust. I also noticed Peter's voice is a bit differnt....he doesn't use his deep vocals as much, though I still enjoy his voice on this one. I guess this one is just a little too happy sounding for me....I like the more depressing Type O albums. Though it grows on me each time I listen to it.

hey stoner sioux. being a girl has its advantages eh? those reputation points :eek: haha
anyway i feel sorry for them wankers (most of em probably) who gave you points anyway:lol: