Revisiting Vanden Plas "Christ 0"

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Being a Vanden Plas fanboy, I can't say that the disc has been put of my player for months and months, but until the first part of February, I probably didn't listen to it for about two months. I bought a new ride (well not new, but new to me) a Nissan Quest SE and it had a Bose 265 watt system in it including a sub built under the driver seat. The first two songs I put on when I got my van home were "Silently" and "January Sun." Talk about musical orgasm !!!
Sorry to have to spew my typical VP stuff after not posting much lately, but that would be unfair to the band and their uber fan...... moi. VP really moved me with that majestic sound they have. While they aren't making the money they deserve as a band..... one would never know it by listening to the release. I used the term "majestic" because the music sounds as though it should be reserved for Kings and royalty. THe use of an orchestra and choir have been used before, but Vanden Plas took it to their level. I can't wait until their next release........

Bryant

VP is good, but I'll take (siml. bands) Beyond Twilight, Pyramaze, Angtoria and Pagans Mind ahead of them.:kickass: