Revive the metalhead within me.

Uner

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2008
For the last months, I've felt as metal has became somewhat boring to me, and trance has been gaining me.
What I like? Well, putting it short... death, black and grindcore metal has been gaining my respect lately. Band such as Hypocrisy, Death, Klamah, Catamenia, Catamenia, Kataklysm and Thyrfing are the only ones that caught my attention throughout the last years. Couple of albums aswell (such as Sons of Northern Darkness by Immortal), but that's pretty much all what I've listened to for the past 2 years?
I've gotten some Amon Amarth, Napalm Death, Testament and Santyricon albums, but bite me, I'm not too much of a fan of these.

So yeah... recommend me some decent ALBUMS, please. Keep in mind that I like death, black, grindcore and thrash metal, with alot of melody. I really enjoy all of Death's albums... but meh, after listening to them for some 1000 hours, it gets kinda boring, you know...
I dislike straight hardcore grindcore that you all you do is bash the instruments (no offense, really... I respect you guys out there... and I do acknowledge that doing that bashing the instruments at such a speed does require skill).

Genghis Tron - Board Up the House
Lurker Of Chalice - Lurker Of Chalice
Peste Noire - La Sanie des siècles...
Celestia - Frigidiis Apotheosia : Abstinencia Genesiis

Catamenia, Catamenia

Have you listened to Catamenia?

Just kidding bro. :cool:

Here's a few you might dig:
Insomnium- Above the Weeping World
Keep of Kalessin- Armada, Kolossus
Amorphis- The Karelian Isthmus, Tales From the Thousand Lakes, Elegy, Eclipse, Silent Waters