Revolver's got Lost to Apathy

dredd_hedd

changed by the shock
Nov 18, 2001
Visit site
And DAMN does it kick ass. Leave it DT to constantly deliver crushing melo death time and time again. Words can't describe how killer this song is. For those yet to hear it, go to Revolver Mag's website and click on the "bootleg" section.

while the guys at revolver are certainly entitled to put the song up on their site, the password and code you're referring to should be "exclusive" knowledge of people who have bought the latest issue of the magazine. making them public is something ranging from "not nice" to "omg, you're a criminal, dredd_hedd!!!1!!!11" :rolleyes: so i edited that part out of your post. you're free to take responsibility for your heinous actions and share the secret information via pm, for instance.

rahvin said:
while the guys at revolver are certainly entitled to put the song up on their site, ...blah blah blah.
My mistake, Rahvin, and I apologize. I was just too excited and felt I was not worthy enough to keep this info to myself when so many DT fans must hear this song if they are able to.

no need to apologise, i understand it's good news and i'm all for keeping people informed about it. just trying to avoid getting pissed-off revolver representatives claiming the official board is responsible for this or that. :)