Ridiculously Late Movie Review

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
G

Ghost of Red Dragon

i just saw ghost rider
i thought it was really fucking cool

Wow what an intriguing movie review. You really nailed the characters and the plot, the cinematography and special effects... shit your review convinced me that I should go see this.

You're the next Siskel and Ebert bro. Keep up the awesome work.

Prolly because it represents the film perfectly. Thank hollywood for ruining a perfectly good comic once again.
I've read the recent Ghost Rider run and it was a bore. The second volume from the early nineties tanked miserably. I can't speak for the first incarnation, but it was made in the 60's or 70's and couldn't have been too good.

Nic Cage did a great job. Also, did you notice THAT HIS HEAD WAS ON FIRE. Like, holy shit!

Horrible movie. Nicholas Cage did do a good job, and that's it. The script sucked. Dialogue went nowhere and it was pretty anticlimactic. I kept waiting and waiting for Blackheart to turn into...well...Blackheart. Y'Know, that spikey, hulking beast? Instead we get that asshole from American Beauty. Disappointing to say the least. Hopefully Spider-Man 3 will rock.

I've read the recent Ghost Rider run and it was a bore. The second volume from the early nineties tanked miserably. I can't speak for the first incarnation, but it was made in the 60's or 70's and couldn't have been too good.

Nic Cage did a great job. Also, did you notice THAT HIS HEAD WAS ON FIRE. Like, holy shit!
When I was little I read the volume where his mohawk spike friend vengeance(I believe) turned evil because he couldn't fight off the possession anymore. It was pretty brutal. Other than that I haven't read any other ghost rider, but that volume was good. The characters from the comic are awesome, and were also ruined by the film.

The new batman and spider man wont disappoint at least.

It had its moments though, to be honest. Anything that didn't involve the story itself, and that had to do with cops, random people, and giving the finger while driving IN A RIVER.

Oh, and mercilessly slaughtering lizards.