Riding Balls

MetalThrashingMad888

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2002
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Really, this guy needs to get off of anthrax's balls already. The guys website is full of anthrax stuff. Ok, he was in the band, cool, and he sang on their first album, cool. But he was kicked out like 17 or 18 years ago? something like that. And bassically the guy has done shit all of any importance since then. He just needs to do his own shit, and get off the balls of a band he hasnt' been a part of for like 18 years.

You say that Neil has been riding Anthrax's balls but you give no specifics other than he was in Anthrax and has Anthrax stuff all over his site. What's funny about this is your name MetalThrashingMad888. Neil came up with the name Metal Thrashing Mad and wrote the lyrics to Metal Thrashing Mad as well. Thats whay they call it Thrash Metal. So you're riding Neil's balls.

:hotjump:

Fine, you got me on the name thing. I know the history behind my name, and everything like that. It is just a cool name though, more than anything. It's just funny though, Neil is coming out with a new album, and all the sudden he does 20 questions with metal sludge, trying to get his name out, mentioning anthrax. He wants people to focus on his work now, but a good 60% of his web site is devoted to his short time in anthrax. I love anthrax, and he is ok and everything (my least favorite of the 3 singers), but he is basically unheard of for 18 years, and now that anthrax is getting some press, he is gonna ride it for publicity. Oh yeah, and one very good example of how he rides anthrax's balls, put in the url www.xanthrax.com , and see where it leads you......

Fact#1 Neil signed his recording contract with Metal Mayhem back in August 2001.

Fact#2 The whole Anthrax name thing didn't get attention until October 2001.

Fact#3 Neil is an ex-member of Anthrax. What's wrong with him having a domain that reads xanthrax?

Your turn MetalThrashingMad888. It seems like you want to have the last word. :Shedevil:

metalthrashingmad is right. i dont care really, but turbin is doing exactly what this guy is sayin. he hasnt released anything notable in like 18 years so i guess what else can he do. but he really doesnt have anything to do with anthrax now, so those couple years of his life back then should not be a big part of him now like this.

You agree with what?, That metalthrashingmad888 admitted that they didn't have his facts straight. Dr. Bell, you say you really don't care - then why do care enough to post? To share with everyone what a hypocrite you are? You obviously do care. That's why you posted. Next time you consider bashing on Turbin, get your facts straight ding-dong.

Fact #1 Turbin has songs on the first 3 Anthrax - Fistful of Metal, Armed and Dangerous, Spreading the Disease and various other Best of Anthrax releases. All were released beginning in 1984 and so on... - less than 16 years ago. Do the math.

Fact #2 Thats whats on his resume. Like it or not.

Fact #3 Turbin has recorded an album with Kuni for Polydor Japan in 1986. Also recorded with Turbin, which has the drummer from Machine Head Dave McClain, Recorded with Wrecking Crew which had Bobby Pieper from Heaven and XYZ. Recorded with Bob Kulick. Recorded with Kane Roberts from Alice Cooper. Played in a number of other bands and projects during this time. Recorded with Claude Schnell from Dio and Rough Cutt for 3 years 1996-1999. Appeared on Robbie Lochner's solo release in 1997 and on DC to Daylight as well.

Fact #4 Turbin has recorded a song on a Limp Bizkit tribute album on Cleopatra Records that has already been released this year 2002.

Fact #5 Turbin is recording his new album Threatcon Delta which is supposed to be heavy from what it sounds like. I look forward to hearing it when it comes out in 2002. I am a big fan of Fistful of Metal. Neil was a huge part of Anthrax in the beginning.

Speaking of balls- Why don't you grow some?
What are you a Doctor of? :Shedevil: