RIP Mike Alexander

I still can't shake the feeling of surreality. Shit like this just isn't supposed to happen...

Swedish newspapers finally caught on... Apparently, Entombed dedicated last nights show to Mike, a nice touch... Goddamnit....

I still can't shake the feeling of surreality. Shit like this just isn't supposed to happen...

Swedish newspapers finally caught on... Apparently, Entombed dedicated last nights show to Mike, a nice touch... Goddamnit....

I know what you are saying mate

Credit to Entombed for dedicating their show to Mike

Man, life is fucked up sometimes
Mike will always be missed

evilemike.jpg

This is definitely not a picture I thought I'd see when I woke up this morning.

:cry::cry::cry:

Found out a couple of hours ago, complete stunned and extremely saddened. Mike was such a damn cool dude. When I saw the title of this thread I just thought "no way man, stay calm, it's gonna be some kind of stupid Evile joke", I wish so fucking much that I was right. :( Kind of broke down after the initial shock, and shed a large amount of tears. I can't even begin to imagine how Matt, Ol, Ben, Mike's family and all those who had the pleasure of knowing this legend of a man feel right now, my sincerest condolences go out to you guys. Stay strong.

R.I.P Mike, you legend.

To Mike!! :kickass:

I never had the chance to personally meet Mike, but from the responses I've seen here and elsewhere he was definitely an awesome guy, which makes his passing all the more sad.

RIP Mike, we'll never forget you! :cry:

I'm deeply shocked by this news. I could have never imagined that he would die so young, the only thing I can say right now is R.I.P Mike, and to the other guys in Evile, you have to be strong, my condolences to you and to his family

I'd just like to offer my condolences to the band. Mike was one hell of a dude and such a down to earth guy. I remember meeting and talking to him at Exodus last year and he couldn't have been nicer. It's such a shame to see him go so early like this.

R.I.P

*Blasts Enter The Grave and Infected Nations*

Having never met the man, I can tell by reading all of these posts by people who have, that he was an incredible person. All I have to know him by is his music, and for that I am truly grateful!! From the videos that we have seen, he was just a genuinely nice guy, and my thoughts are with his family, and to Matt, Ol and Ben. Such a sad day.

Shit.. I'm trying to write something together to post on the Toronto Maple Leafs board and was looking through stuff.... And when I, for some reason, went to the diaries section I almost cried... This is so unfair.

Met Mike briefly after Evile supported Exodus in Glasgow last year. He was very welcoming and more than happy to have a little chat. Metal has lost another soldier!

R.I.P Brother :kickass:

truely, the entire metal community is in an uproar.

A tout le monde
A tout mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

This is so true, everywhere you go someone is leaving condolence's from Mike, he was loved by so many people from all walks of life, it makes me give a wee smile when I read how happy he made people, it reminds me what a fantastic person he truely was.

I was lucky enough to buy Mikes Hartke rig off ebay about 4 weeks ago and knew nothing of the band until then. I have become a great fan since and it was with great sadness i read the news. He obviously meant a great deal to a lot of people. I will be thinking of him this Saturday using his old rig live and it is something that will always keep him in my thoughts

Haven't posted here for a while but was really sad and surprised by this news. Condolence to all involved. Was hoping Evile would make it to Australia on the back of their new album.

R.I.P.