Rip Steve Jobs

Apparently he dropped out of college in the first semester and travelled, while trying out a bunch of drugs.
I guess it goes to show that you don't need an expensive university degree to be successful, as so many people seem to think.

Maddox said:
Everyone hyperventilating, repeat after me: I am not defined by the products I buy. My computer is not a part of my identity. My computer is a tool. And like all tools, it's only useful if I make it useful. A brand is not a lifestyle. I don't owe gratitude to a billionaire I helped create. Steve Jobs was a business man who charged exhorbitantly for his products. He didn't do us any favors. He didn't make us. We made him.

I know quoting maddox is pretty gay, but he's right

Slowpoke.gif

He also utilized cheap Chinese factory labor which led to suicides of line workers making 51 cents (I guess compared to US currency) an hour, 60 hours a week. I know my hp laptop is Chinese made, but it was $250 and has stricter human rights' policies.

I dunno, he's dead, that's not really successful if you ask me

Although dead, I don't really think it's from self-destructive habits. Plus, he was pretty successful in the years he was here. More successful than most people, I'd suggest, if business success is any measure.

Although dead, I don't really think it's from self-destructive habits.

Not a single person here has claimed that.

I find it stange when people know how to write, but don't know how to read... Though at the same time there are hundreds of people who love to just talk, and never listen.

But no, he died of pancreatic cancer, which is about as deadly and random as spontaneous combustion...only a much slower, more painful death.

Without Steve touchscreen phones were still stupid slow and useless! ( they were just lame toys mostly for posers!)

look what he did! he redefined everything!

now my iPod touch is not just a music player!

it is:

My portable amp for my guitar!

my portable dictionary and translator

my portable game console

my portable metal archive

my ...........................

RIP Steve

Without Steve touchscreen phones were still stupid slow and useless! ( they were just lame toys mostly for posers!)

look what he did! he redefined everything!

now my iPod touch is not just a music player!

it is:

My portable amp for my guitar!

my portable dictionary and translator

my portable game console

my portable metal archive

my ...........................

RIP Steve
It's 2011 and you're using word 'poser'. That's sad y'know.

It's 2011 and you're using word 'poser'. That's sad y'know.

The problem here is the stereotyped image of a poser!

I remember exactly like 2004 or 2005 my friend purchased a very very expensive and overpriced resistive touchscreen and I had a Nokia with a Symbian.

I asked him why did you spend this amount of money for this hunk of junk!

you don't have any apps or games on it! you can't really do anything useful with it!

and his reply was:

"look, it's cool! Girls will go crazy over it!"

the funny thing was that he always envied my phones games:lol:

Poser = person, who does not listen to Manowar and Judas Priest

Last edited by a moderator:

Look at what his development team did with cheap child labor from china, and how much money you can make when you horde it to yourself and never give any of your wealthy millions to the needy.