Ripping Dvds to your mac?

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
DISCLAIMER: Im not sure if this is something that can be discussed or not, so if its not allowed then lasse just delete it.

Anyways, I have my girls p90x dvd's and i want to rip them onto my mac so that i can then send them to my pc, and stream the dvd's to my xbox...I would do it on the pc but the thing is slow as shit.

Right now im using handbrake, but it seems like this is gonna take hours, if not at least a day or 2. Does anyone know of any other programs to do this faster?

Apparently I have to pay for somethign in streamclip to be able to export it....And visualhub no longer exists...or am i doing something wrong here

VisualHub is no longer available. :( I was one of the last to grab a copy before they jumped ship.

I usually use HandBrake which normally works great. I did just try to rip something last night and it didn't work....but the original disc is highly suspect. I know I get my settings right before I hit the go button. You can also try some compression settings that are a bit tighter but won't totally kill overall quality. Usually anything with a bitrate over 1000 looks good. Mind you, this is all YMMV.