Rise Lord Vader

i thought it was better than 1 and 2, still it's the special effect which are interesting and not the story. Dialogues aren't Lucas' strength it seems, but well what did you expect. I thought the fighting scenes were way too fast, one could hardly follow the moves or anything. The part where the imerator convinced Skywalker to the dark side was kind of silly, it was going way too easy imo.

Morpheus said:
i thought it was better than 1 and 2, still it's the special effect which are interesting and not the story. Dialogues aren't Lucas' strength it seems, but well what did you expect. I thought the fighting scenes were way too fast, one could hardly follow the moves or anything. The part where the imerator convinced Skywalker to the dark side was kind of silly, it was going way too easy imo.

I saw it tuesdayevening. I enjoyed it but still I'm a bit dissapointed. I expected the movie to be way better than episodes I & II. But in fact it was just a little bit better. As stated above, it was indeed too easy to get Anakin to the Dark Side. I didn't really like the General Grievous character, although he was made very well. And the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" bit was just plain silly.
Order 66 was cool though! And Anakin with the younglings, and the fight with Obi Wan...

I heard a story about a guyy who got so annoyed with his girlfriend chatering away in the midst of that movie he had waited for for 15 years that he broke up with her

Allan said:
I heard a story about a guyy who got so annoyed with his girlfriend chatering away in the midst of that movie he had waited for for 15 years that he broke up with her

haha. we'd fit right togeather. i just can't keep my mouth shut when i see a movie. even if i'm all alone, i just keep yapping through it.

great movie, but I still prefer 4,5 and 6. high tech computer animation has killed action in movies. Puppets and old school minimal special effects seem more realistic, would you agree?