Riverside- wow, nice find

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I can't believe I am just now hearing about them but after reading the review of their performance at Progpower Europe 2004, I had to get their debut cd and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Spin:

If you like Porcupine tree, anathema, and Opeth, it is a cd for you.

Damn it! Even more arm twisting now. Yes, I will order it this week, I promise!

Man, talk about peer pressure!

Yeah - discovered these guys through the write-up on Laser CD's homepage.

Loose Heart is one of my top 5 songs of last year! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

For those who love the album already will be blown away when they're able to see them live.

I was lucky to see them at PP Europe a couple of months back, and like Tony already mentioned earlier, they stole the show. Incredible live band, actually they're better live as on CD :)

One of the few gigs i've seen where i walked halfway the gig to the merchandise booth to get their album...just had to get it.

Henk

My PP europe picture gallery also contains the Riverside set:
http://www.havermout.cistron.nl/images/ppeur/2004/

Silent Song:

Your comment makes no sense. Riverside is in the studio recording a mini-CD release for their fan club. They will be recording their second release later this spring.

Why do you think they left the label?

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

whoa, thanks for clarifying!

I just remember seeing a description and sample on the front page, and when I recently looked to link that to this thread, i not only couldn't find that, but couldn't find a blurb about the band anywhere on your site. good to hear they're still with ya.