Riverside- wow, nice find

Silent Song:

We change the front of the site to reflect our current releases. Right now we are focusing on NovAct and At War With Self. Info on Riverside is contained within the store - do a search.

2005 will be our busiest year ever for releases. Some how we have to find time to sleep...

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

Understood now. I assumed all bands had a page, since older ones like Ark and Zero Hour did. not to get OT, but NovAct is amazing, and I can't wait to hear the rest of the cd!

Silent Song:

Apologies - you are correct. My webmaster has been a bit lax as far as updating the site. Actually we all have been on this end as we focus on the new website in development. Ultimately there will be two separate websites (2 URLs) - one for label activities and the other for mail order.

Ken Golden

I checked out the samples on their site after reading this thread. Last weekend I went to lasercd.com and ordered it along with the new Within Temptation, Sonata Arctica, Cea Serin, Pyramaze, and Brainstorm's "Metus Mortis ". I got them and listened to them all yesterday for the first time. Riverside is great (as are all the rest). Thanks for the heads up!

lasercd said:
Silent Song:

We change the front of the site to reflect our current releases. Right now we are focusing on NovAct and At War With Self. Info on Riverside is contained within the store - do a search.

2005 will be our busiest year ever for releases. Some how we have to find time to sleep...

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

Was lucky to be at the CD-release party of NovAct's new album last night in Arnhem in the Netherlands, a few shots from the gig can be found at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~havermou/images/NovAct/

the first two shots are from the supporting act 7th Circle from Belgium, the rest is NovAct.

Henk

I don't believe they will be playing. They were scheduled to play Nearfest, but then had to cancel as they were having some kind of visa problems or something. 'Tis unfortunate!

Actually Glenn wanted them to play but with the visa situation/cancellation of their Nearfest performance we agreed to drop the idea. Financially speaking it would have been difficult to have them make two trips for just two gigs.

Maybe next year...

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

I'm listening to this CD right now as I'm posting on a newgroup I read to encourage people to check out this band. Every time I listen to this band, I am so blown away. Sometimes I'll be listening to it at work, and I'll find that I can't concentrate on my work because I have to keep listening to the music. I sure hope these guys are at next years' PPUSA.

Riverside is definately a favorite, keep up the good work Ken.

lasercd said:
Silent Song:

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com