RoA... update on release date?

PowerFreak

Jizz Master Zero
Aug 1, 2002
Glendale, Arizona
www.soundsofmetal.com
Yeah! The forum is found. Excellent!

So, Davey, Jax... what's up with the CD? Do we have an update on the release date yet? Are you going to have copies before PP3?

I just got a great new digital camera so will send a pic of the Oracle tat2 soon. Is Chris's online yet? I need to see it, so I can modify mine if needed, so mine will be cooler. :)

Update us!

Zilla

Originally posted by PowerFreak
Yeah! The forum is found. Excellent!

Yay!! Welcome, Zilla!!

So, Davey, Jax... what's up with the CD? Do we have an update on the release date yet? Are you going to have copies before PP3?

The release date is still set for October 28th, AFAIK, so it'll be available before PP. At PP, Laser's Edge and Century Media will be selling the cd as well..

I just got a great new digital camera so will send a pic of the Oracle tat2 soon. Is Chris's online yet? I need to see it, so I can modify mine if needed, so mine will be cooler. :)

Nope, Chris hasn't sent me a pic of his yet, but I've seen it & it is kickass..can't wait to get pics of both up on the site!

Update us!

Zilla

Consider yourself updated! Good to see you here! :)

SEAN!!!

Dude, glad you made it over to the board!!!!

I'll try to get Chris to pose for the camera this weekend, so we can get his tat online ;)

and like Jax said, we're still scheduled for October 28th...As of last week, the label said we're on schedule, and should have no further problems meeting our expected release date...all of the material is currently at the pressing plant, and should be completed before the end of this month. ;)
So we'll keep our fingers crossed that all goes well.

It's good seeing you here man!!!

Dave