Roar made a song for you to listen to

Roar

Monochromat
Jan 30, 2006
Norway
Been sitting up all night long now to finish this shit. Will probably end up with hemoroids when I'm done with the album.

So this is the first song that's ready. Kinda untight on some parts and stuff, the solo is just made up on the spot basically. It's not mixed, because I don't have the energy left. Enjoy or endon't!

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

It's cool, slightly repetitive but enough variation to not get boring. Nice and thrashy :Spin:

very nice. i like how the drums are a bit punk-ish at times. and then it goes into some cool double bass stuff. this would sound even better when the vocals are over it. good work :)

Not bad. I can tell you used Beatcraft for the drums. I don't know why you panned the hi hat like that but it sounds weird.

I liked the intro quite a bit, reminded me of Meshuggah.

Guitar tone was pretty chuggy by itself too, what you using, pod or is that just a mic'd amp?

Not bad. I can tell you used Beatcraft for the drums. I don't know why you panned the hi hat like that but it sounds weird.

I liked the intro quite a bit, reminded me of Meshuggah.

Guitar tone was pretty chuggy by itself too, what you using, pod or is that just a mic'd amp?

I haven't panned shit. It's just the way of the beatcraft.
And I used a Vox AD30VT with a shitty computer mic in front of it.

I haven't panned shit. It's just the way of the beatcraft.
And I used a Vox AD30VT with a shitty computer mic in front of it.

Oh, well maybe you should pan them to the centre then. :p

Good tone for a shit mic and some amp that I don't know.

I'll try that next time. Yeah, the amp is kick-ass for such a cheap one.
It's a modified nu-metal sounda actually.