ROB ROCK

I met him at ProgPower III years ago and he was one of the nicest guys to talk to. I told him that I had all of his cd's except for Intense Defense, of course this was way before they re-released it years later. He knew how much they were asking for an original copy on ebay and other metal websites. He wrote my address down and told me that once he arrived home he would burn me a copy and send it to me. I didnt think too much about it after that, till a few weeks later a nicely burnt copy, cover and inserts included, arrived in the mail. A little note included said "Thanks for being a fan of the music, Rob Rock" I am a fan for life!!!:headbang:

I met him at ProgPower III years ago and he was one of the nicest guys to talk to. I told him that I had all of his cd's except for Intense Defense, of course this was way before they re-released it years later. He knew how much they were asking for an original copy on ebay and other metal websites. He wrote my address down and told me that once he arrived home he would burn me a copy and send it to me. I didnt think too much about it after that, till a few weeks later a nicely burnt copy, cover and inserts included, arrived in the mail. A little note included said "Thanks for being a fan of the music, Rob Rock" I am a fan for life!!!:headbang:

Honestly, I classified(for better or worse) Rob Rock under the category of "too much material, never been into him, not gonna take the time to care, good time to hit the bar" type set.

But...your story is fucking great. Though I cannot say I'll like what I hear, I can definitely say, based on that story alone, that I feel compelled to give RR some serious hard listens.

Additionally, I really think that type of attitude(Rob Rock's) is what PP is all about. Undoubtedly an element that the non-attendees/critics cannot relate to.

Do yourself a favor and check out Screaming Symphony, Grin & Bear It, & Answer To The Master by Impelliteri.
AWESOME vocals & some really cool guitar playing. Christain lyrics, but not as obvious as say, Stryper. :)
Looking forward to seeing Rob's set this year! :headbang:

Have been a fan of Rob since back when he did the M.A.R.S. Project Driver in '86. Met him at ProgPower IV and got to see him live again for his 80's cover band VICE reunion show. He's an awesome singer, and a real nice guy too. Psyched to be sponsering him this year.

I have been a Rob Rock fanboy from wayyyyyyyyyyy back, and I am looking forward to finally seeing him live.

Looking forward to seeing Rob Rock live. I think he has a very cool voice, and I'm excited to hear that voice live. :)
Exactly! It was awesome getting to meet him at a previous PPUSA. I got his autograph and everything. Nice to see Christian metal artists getting a chance to play this festival!

Do yourself a favor and check out Screaming Symphony, Grin & Bear It, & Answer To The Master by Impelliteri.
AWESOME vocals & some really cool guitar playing. Christain lyrics, but not as obvious as say, Stryper.
Looking forward to seeing Rob's set this year!

I've got most of what Rob has put out. If your looking at purchasing only a couple of cds, pick up Impellitteri's Screaming Symphony and Rob Rock's Holy Hell. Both are classics for me.