Freedom Call

I would love to see them also, yes alot of you will say they are cheesey, but i feel they would be a fun band to have, and would put on an awesome show.

Favorite Albums: "Stairway to Fairyland" and "Live Invasion"

Favorite songs: "Dancing with Tears in My eyes", "warriors", "LAND OF LIGHT"

Been a huge huge fan for quite a long time.

Stairway to Fairyland was their best album, barely over Crystal Empire.

And by golly, Graceland and Another Day are their best. Freedom Call, Rise Up, and Ocean aren't too far behind though.

They deserve a 3 spot or better.

Hello? Heavenly CALL???? Yes, I would be all over these guys at a PP!! (Not literally of course).

Fav albums: Eternity (by a long shot) and Stairway to Fairyland
Songs: Farewell, Island of Dreams, High Enough

edgeofthorns said:
Freedom Call was one of the first bands that I got into within the power metal genre. With that said, my favorite FC tunes are "The Quest" and "Warriors".
Warriors is one of my Top 100 metal songs of all time!:headbang: :worship: :kickass:

LOL I love happy metal.
They're just plain generic to me. I know all of their albums, and the band doesn't present anything special to my ears. Although I am willing to give them another chance.

I heard a bootleg of them opening for Blind Guardian in 2002 and they were terrible live. Then the super dubbed live album came out and it only confirmed my fears.

However--a couple live bootleg vids got posted on youtube recently. They...somehow now kick serious ass live! I would have wanted to see them bad show or not just to be there but now...I mean, now why not?