Rock Harvest

This is so exciting... it's like we're watching the live feed of an old building being imploded. Has any of you guys brought any beer?

I just texted Zod - I am expecting live updates via text message since he's supposedly attending the fest tonight.

you ought to see the battle with one of the guys and jermey here on facebook...it is getting ugly.

Yeah.. I saw that, under Justin's post about finally asking for a refund.. at least Lyle and John can't just delete posts they don't like there, anyway..

So help me here everyone.

Their flight is 15 hours long. The singer fell ill 2 hours before flight departed... which, at a minimum, was 17 hours ago (say they were supposed to land RIGHT NOW).

He's announcing this cancellation about 6 hours before they hit the stage.

So he just found out about that right now? lol the numbers STILL don't add up.

there is a lot not adding up. Like I said and even to one of the guys doing the show...it is a shame..the line up was very diverse and intersting. It sucks because they have a few good bands next year and one great one locked up. I even said they should make goodwill and release Warlord so they can do other shows and not just theirs next year.

4nldr.jpg

yep...pretty much. They deny that Warlord is exclusive for next year but even when they announced them they said it was their only US show next year. I know a fest that wanted them and Rock Harvest nabbed them. I have a feeling next years Rock Harvest will be a bigger train wreck and Warlord will get screwed out of playing shows in the states because of it.

yeah yeah yeah....promotion is never something that happens much for Ragnarokkr. But unlike Rock harvest...when a band drops / breaks up / tour cancels...he ALWAYS gets a equal level fit. When Morbid Saint dropped out he got Blood Feast. Hour of 13 was replaced by the reunion of Tyrant's Reign and so on. This guy is basically getting name bands and replacing them with bands no one has heard of.

Looks like Raven is playing friday...just saw the band posting it on facebook

Promotion for Ragnarokkr and Rock Harvest amounts to about the same thing - me taking their Facebook announcements and putting them on the HRH site. Facebook is great, but that can't be 100% of your marketing efforts.

I'm pretty sure that Lyle lifted that last excuse about bands demanding to get paid directly from the story of Woodstock..

just texted Zod - I am expecting live updates via text message since he's supposedly attending the fest tonight.

Plan is to get there for ASoT. I'll keep you posted. Rather than yelling out "Slayer" between songs, I'm going to yell out "ProgPower".

I did see that Ashes set time changed in the last 24 hours. I just hope the sound is decent.