Rock Star INXS - Little Dolls Singer!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Well I posted something but it seems to have dissappeared. Poo. I was sad Deanna was so sad. I'm sure she'll be getting some calls from agents wanting to work with her. She deserves it. She's a wonderful person and great talent.
Cheers!

When can I expect you all up here? :D

Yes, my exact feelings were that I was so sad that she was so sad. Damn, I was even crying! Deanna exudes so much feeling and heart in her physical presence.

Also, it was obvious for some time now that she didn't have the voice that INXS was looking for. But she still has her own style and is excellent at that style. God has other plans for her. She will have a great music career ahead of her.

The best thing about last night's show was that the contestants (I hate calling them "rockers" -- it sounds so cheesy) made it clear that they will only go so far as to any compromise of their own personalities in joining INXS. I personally think the ones who aren't ultimately chosen will be better off in the long run as far as maintaining their personality and creativity.

So, Linda when you talk to Deanna tell her to get on here and say Hi! And I agree that INXS doesn't seem to be a good fit with her style but hopefully she kept visible long enough that good things will come out of it and Mark Burnett doesn't own too much of her soul.

I too wasn't a happy camper when Deanna got taken out. JD is the one that NEEDS to be taken out! Anyway, Deanna did a great job on the show and I wish her the best in the future.

And now back to my post a few posts back...Maidens, if something else hasn't come up for Deanna by the time you make it back to the PNW, bring the LittleDolls with you...that would be an exceptional show!! :headbang:

Stone said:
I too wasn't a happy camper when Deanna got taken out. JD is the one that NEEDS to be taken out! Anyway, Deanna did a great job on the show and I wish her the best in the future.

And now back to my post a few posts back...Maidens, if something else hasn't come up for Deanna by the time you make it back to the PNW, bring the LittleDolls with you...that would be an exceptional show!! :headbang:

Hell yeah! :headbang: Play at that great little place...the Fairhaven Pub in Bellingham? My friend and I will drive down from B.C. to see a show like that!

RR

Stone said:
Maidens, if something else hasn't come up for Deanna by the time you make it back to the PNW, bring the LittleDolls with you...that would be an exceptional show!! :headbang:

*sigh* Wouldn't that be fun????!!!!!!

I gotta call Deanna and see what kind of offers are coming in for her now that she's a free bird again!

For a revisit to the past.. Don't know if anyone checked out the new INXS cd ? I found it at the library ( I wasn't about to spend $$ on JD)... Anyhow this is a cd that I wanted to hate, but I must admit it has some really good tracks on it. Funny, but probably the best track on the cd features Suzy McNeil and JD on "God's Top Ten". Also, with Deanna included in the background vocals. Very, very beautiful song.

nlukes said:
For a revisit to the past.. Don't know if anyone checked out the new INXS cd ? I found it at the library ( I wasn't about to spend $$ on JD)... Anyhow this is a cd that I wanted to hate, but I must admit it has some really good tracks on it. Funny, but probably the best track on the cd features Suzy McNeil and JD on "God's Top Ten". Also, with Deanna included in the background vocals. Very, very beautiful song.

Thanks for the tip, Nancy - didn't know they had the other singers on there - very cool idea.