Roland FC-200

bloodbath666

Nov 30, 2004
Hey Marcel and to anyone else who own this foot controller. I need a new foot switch and the roland seems to be getting the best reviews about sturdiness and reliability. I was just wondering how has it held up for you? Is the expression pedal sturdy because I've heard that so many foot switch expression pedals are weak? I was thinking about going for either a lexcion, behringer fc1010, Art x-15 ultrafoot or the roland. The roland here in the states is about 60-100 bucks more new and used compared to say the behringer. Is it worth it tho?

thx.

Hello man

It definately is better then the others you mention, I use it now for quite some years and never had any problems with it, The expression pedal works fine and is made of good quality material. I'd definately spend that extra money if u have it, you will be pleased with it.

Marcel

Thx for the info marcel. I think I will go with the roland now that I think about it, I mean I have the money, I just wanted something really sturdy and so far the roland looks like the best choice.

Hey Marcel, I just got my roland fc-200 today, and man I love it. I have alot of trouble hitting little buttons on pedals or switch boards, but the switches on this are pretty large, which is really good for me, no misfiring now. I just wanted to say thx for your advice on it, it really seems sturdy and I love the way it works. Good luck to you bro, I can't wait for your new material. :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :) :headbang: :headbang: