Roll Call for Houston Show 11/21

I might be, but I might be preoccupied that night too, I duno yet...

But I know some ppl from the Serioulsy Off-Topic that are going. Charubic Murder and The Real Washington Sniper are going. So are some other people that are registered but rarely post....

FailingAcension said:
I might be, but I might be preoccupied that night too, I duno yet...

But I know some ppl from the Serioulsy Off-Topic that are going. Charubic Murder and The Real Washington Sniper are going. So are some other people that are registered but rarely post....
Oh you should NOT miss this show if you can help it! Especially if you have never seen Bodom before.

Hmm, maybe I'll post a roll call on the S-O-T forum as well.:)

I'll be there with a friend of mine - it will be a great fucking night I can already tell - I'm going to be there extremely fucking early to try to see if I can meet some of the bands, too many people too meet, Laiho, Shagrath and Silenoz and of course Warrel Dane and Jeff Loomis.

Anyone else have a problem getting their tickets? We order ours the same time we ordered them for the Slayer/Arch Enemy show. The Slayer show was on Nov. 11.....we still haven't gotten our Dimmu tickets yet. Ack! Guess it's time to call Ticketbastard.

ShadowLioness said:
Anyone else have a problem getting their tickets? We order ours the same time we ordered them for the Slayer/Arch Enemy show. The Slayer show was on Nov. 11.....we still haven't gotten our Dimmu tickets yet. Ack! Guess it's time to call Ticketbastard.

I ordered mine ( 3 tickets ) around....I think the middle to end of september / beginning of october and I got them in the mail a week and a half later.

Hope you get them in

havent been registered here that long and havent posted much at all but i will be there!!! what a fucking killer night its gonna be. me my brother and a friend are going. we ordered our tickets and just chose will call. hopefully there are no problems with that. anybody know if cameras are allowed?

ProgSnob1928 said:
havent been registered here that long and havent posted much at all but i will be there!!! what a fucking killer night its gonna be. me my brother and a friend are going. we ordered our tickets and just chose will call. hopefully there are no problems with that. anybody know if cameras are allowed?

I went there in May for The Haunted and the only person I saw taking pictures was someone who asked a security guard in front of the stage and even then he only let that person take like 3 pics then asked them to go back in the croud...so I guess if you ask they may let you

heatherxlove said:
there was someone posting in a houstonmetal community on livejournal that CoB wasn't playing in houston. they didn't remember where they heard it and were freaking a bunch of people out.
Hmm, strange. I was actually on the venue's website last night and COB was listed. I don't see why they wouldn't play here. I guess we'll see for sure.

@some_dude: We called ticketbastard and in fact our tickets got lost. We have to bring our credit card and order number to the venue so we can still get in.:Smug:

Hope to see you all there! My mug is in the avatar. I'll be with my boyfriend. You can't miss us...we'll also be with our friend James and he's a super tall dude. I'll be wearing my Arch Enemy t-shirt that says: PURE FUCKING METAL on the back. Should be a blast! \m/ \m/

ShadowLioness said:
I e-mailed The Engine Room directly yesterday. They responded to me with "only disposable cameras". What a crock of shit.

Hey SHADOWLIONESS, I'll be there too. I'll be wearing my AE shirt, it says Anthems of Rebellion on the back. Remember, I'll be the one with the long black hair, should be easy to spot. LOL!!!!!! -Jim :lol:

metaltx said:
Remember, I'll be the one with the long black hair, should be easy to spot.

haha, funny. if you want to stand out, try wearing a GRAY shirt! everyone was wearing black when i was in atlanta, lol. i actually had on a burgundy shirt and stood out like a sore thumb. i figured i'd wear the color of blood rather than the color of death cuz i'm dying, not already there. heh.

and does anyone think i could make it to houston by the time they start if i left now? lol. i'm in alabamer. yeehaw. (my god the ignorance in this state is horrible! birmingham is somewhat of a safehaven from it all.)