Roll Call for 11/9/04 show HOB Chicago!!!

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
Hey all!

I'm gonna be there with fucking hells bells on breeding the worst hate ever! Well, I'm not a hateful, but, you know what I mean...

Anyone else gonna show? Would be awesome as always to meet some locals.

:headbang:

ShadowLioness said:
Hey all!

I'm gonna be there with fucking hells bells on breeding the worst hate ever! Well, I'm not a hateful, but, you know what I mean...

Anyone else gonna show? Would be awesome as always to meet some locals.

:headbang:
hallo chicago brother!!!:)I MAY BE going...hopefully if i can still find tickets!?!?!?!?!?!buaaaaaaaaah*cries*

I will be there for sure...all my so called friends ditched out or waited to long to buy tickets(sold out now). So I'm flying solo..wouldn't miss COB for the world.

flaminfetus said:
i would have but it said the show was going to start at 5pm and thats shitty cause i have school and all....so im going to the rave show the day after
Hey I have to technically work until 5PM, but I am leaving at 3PM. This SUCKS because I have to make up the extra 2 hours during the week. :ill:

It's worth it though. See ya all there!

Yeah, I am also going, not that any of you know who I am or anyhing :Spin:

Anyway, i was wondering if someone could post the setlist, cause i can't find one. Thanks in advance and sorry if I'm stupid for asking..

Glad to see some more people posting!

For anyone that cares I'm about 5'8, long reddish hair with blond streaks in it. I'll be wearing an Arch Enemy long sleeve "girlie" shirt. You'll probably see me walking aimlessly looking for my friend or find me at the bar. Feel free to walk up and say hello! I don't bite...well, not on a regular basis. :tickled:

flaminfetus said:
what brings you back to chi-town shadow? thought you were living in texas?
I basically drowned in TX. I couldn't find work to save my soul. When you don't have a job, you have no money, no way to entertain yourself, etc. I had to come back. Ya it sucked, still does in some ways with me trying to get back on my feet and all, but I am the happiest I have been in MONTHS now. I've got myself a great job and I am ecstatic to be back with all my friends. ...and of course, the best shows come to Chi-town.:Spin:

Metalthrewveins said:
very nice show.

HOB security are dicks though.
They really are, I hate the security there. I would have went to the show on the 10th if I had known they would be in chicago again, but I only knew of the hob show.