Pagan's Mind/Stratovarius Chicago 9/25 Friday - Anyone going?

After seeing Pagan's Mind at PPX, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be at this show at the Pyramid Club in Chicago this Friday 9/25. Also, I've never seen Stratovarius. Anyone else going?

I'm hoping to go, it will depend how much tickets are at the door.

I will be there.
Just drove past the Pyramid Club this morning in fact.
It is in a huge strip mall, so plenty of parking.
They also have a huge sign on the side of the street, which makes it easy to find.

Diabolik - You better be going chump!

Are you a meteorologist by any chance, D?:saint:

Nah...he's a Metalologist with a minor in Smartassism. ;)

This should be a good show. My only concern is that the venue is (from what I remember) nothing more than a glorified sportsbar.
It may just be because with the Pearl Room closing, shows were moved by the theory of throwing a dart at a map of Chicagoland. With the short notice, bigger and better venues were already booked for that day.

I say we have the show at my house!

Nah...he's a Metalologist with a minor in Smartassism. ;)

This should be a good show. My only concern is that the venue is (from what I remember) nothing more than a glorified sportsbar.
It may just be because with the Pearl Room closing, shows were moved by the theory of throwing a dart at a map of Chicagoland. With the short notice, bigger and better venues were already booked for that day.

I say we have the show at my house!

Yeah...it seems very scatered.....but it beats having to go to the same place each time. makes the shows all seem the same. I kind of like having them scatttered.

I majored in smartassism with a minor in assholism. I had to drop out of the adorablism classes due to my face not being camera friendly.

I am glad they are playing Destiny. The set list looks amazing.