Uhhh, Pagan's Mind, BEST OF FRIDAY!!!

angrarox

Sep 20, 2004
Germantown, Tennessee
What singing! What Guitar playing! What Bass Playing!! I'm not sure how anyone could watch Pagan's Mind and not give them Best of Friday HANDS DOWN. The energy in their set was amazing. AND, we get to see them again tonight backing the JAM!!!

This was my first prog festival and because of really horrible luck (delayed by a bad wreck/detour) and getting lost in Atlanta, I only caught the last 3 songs of the set. But...when I opened the door and saw and heard the band I couldn't do anything but just stand there amazed at how good it sounded. Really loud but really clear, all of the harmonies were coming through. I think it is just about the most awe-struck I have ever been hearing a live band. INCREDIBLE!!!

Pagan's Mind was one of the bands I really wanted to see badly (them and Sonata), but unfortunately it seems like I missed out on one killer performance. Absolutely loved what I could hear though.

What singing! What Guitar playing! What Bass Playing!! I'm not sure how anyone could watch Pagan's Mind and not give them Best of Friday HANDS DOWN. The energy in their set was amazing. AND, we get to see them again tonight backing the JAM!!!
:kickass::worship:OMG::headbang:
Truer words were never said, dude! PM's axeman is one of the best I've ever witnessed!:worship:

when my buddy told me this years line up the only bands I knew were Freak Kitchen and Pagan's Mind. PM was really the biggest reason I wanted to come, and they absolutely blew my freaking mind. I couldn't begin to imagine how much they would kick ass live. Worth the trip and all the money i spent 2 times over.

I am one of the biggest Vanden Plas fanboys there are, so I was really disdappointed and a little depressed Thursday. All of that changed when Pagans Mind played Friday. There have been a few "perfect performances" over the years I have caught at PPUSA and that was certainly one of them. The musicianship of PM was always stellar and Nils was really good back when they opened the show a few years back, but he took his vocals to another level this time around. He was absolutely amazing. I have probably seen some vocalists at PP on his level, but none above it. You can't top perfection. I was totally blown away by Pagans Mind.

Bryant