Houston Show Roll Call!!

I'm gonna try real hard to buy an Opeth shirt at some Houston record store...but if I can't (most likely), then I'll be wearing a black tee shirt and a black beanie with a tool patch on it.

Fuck off, I like Tool :)

Can't wait!! I'm so psyched, I'm going by myself and will probably look all "introverted", but trust me, I'll be having the time of my life ;)

And when Opeth takes the stage, don't you complain about some mexican kid who sang along to every song (and possibly cried during a fair judgement :cry: ).

:p

May 10th>the other 364 days

Hey Azogue, nothing wrong with being into Tool. To each their own ;)

Well I finally made it down to Houston today. It was a very trying ordeal at the airport, ugh! It's humid as a motherfucker here but oh well. See you guys at the show!! \m/

AS DO I....tool is one of the best bands out there to where when you turn on the radio you might hear one of their songs on and not feel as if there are no good bands out there with songs on the radio anymore.Tool is in a league of their own and Anybody who plays a music instrument should have respect for them.
I am big Tool fan and alice in chains fan.
Opeth,tool,and alice in chains
are my favorite all time bands...

i support you man !

Let the tool army continue..

Cows on million man march said:
im not in the country at the moment, but im from Collegestation/Bryan, which is only an hour and a half drive from houston...ofcourse im gonna miss the show...ofcourse.

...but ill be in town in a month or so.

Well tonight Mikael said they are going to return to Texas in July for the Damnation tour, so you still might have a chance to see them :D

ShadowLioness said:
I'll be at the show in Houston on the 10th...any fellow UM-ers going to be present? Since I will most likely be moving to the area in a couple months, it would be nice to meet some faces! Feel free to come up and say hello! It should be a great show.

<~~~My ugly mug is in the avatar.[/QUOTE
I will be wearing my Still life shirt with blue jeans and my black adidas's.
Come up say hi if yall see me,i'd like to meet other opeth fans.