Roll Call!

I don't think people know we have a freakin forum :zombie: ...To answer your question, I'll be somewhere there bouts :p

Bear

Looking forward to finally meeting you bro, and seeing you guys kicking ass. This will be fun. We are looking forward to this one.

I guess I better be there as well :lol:

I'll DEFINITELY be there! I think I'd be in trouble if I didn't. ;) Besides, I've already purchased the flights for my GF and I!

Seriously though, I wouldn't miss this even if we weren't playing!

I'll DEFINITELY be there! I think I'd be in trouble if I didn't. ;) Besides, I've already purchased the flights for my GF and I!

Seriously though, I wouldn't miss this even if we weren't playing!

How goofy is it that after having lived so close, I'm finally gonna get to see you guys play in California, of all places? ROFL :)

How goofy is it that after having lived so close, I'm finally gonna get to see you guys play in California, of all places? ROFL :)
LOL I was JUST talking to Rick about that yesterday! How you missed us on several shows you were talking about going to in 2003-2004 (or 2005). One of them being SYMPHONY X! It was the first time I’d met the band in person, and I had Russ saying, "Matt, you know where Jax is?". You got sick that night, so I'm filling them in on where their right hand woman was. :loco:

It's all good though. The show you'll get at BAR Fest is far superior to our shows from 2003. :)

Can’t wait to see you again! And maybe you can make up for missing our show with Symphony X in 2003 by flying in for our show (that you still need to confirm :p) with them in August. ;)

:kickass:

Yup, I will be there, all the way from fucking Washington D.C. area! I guess I'll be coming as the "unofficial" Odin's Court fan club :).

And, speaking of Symphony X - Hey Matt, I am planning on buying a ticket off of you for that upcoming Symphony X show in August!