Romeo's New tone

Well if you can finger Sea of Lies, I wouldn't sweat the theory right now!:lol:

Damn, how much do you practice each day?

Its all I do. I dont really hang out with friends a whole lot because they just want to light stuff on fire and go to McDonalds and eat cheeseburgers. Now that can be fun, but if its ALL you do....it sucks. They make lame jokes and are obsessed with lame movies like 300 lol.

So anyways, I just decided "fuck em, Im going to just get awesome at guitar and ignore them" so I pretty much isolated myself in my house and played guitar for about 3+ hours a day in the school year, and this summer I've been playing around 8 hours a day!

But the saddles on my floyd cracked about 2 weeks ago and I just got enough money for a new guitar so I havent played for about 2 weeks and I'm dying lol. Saturday....just wait!!!

Its all I do. I dont really hang out with friends a whole lot because they just want to light stuff on fire and go to McDonalds and eat cheeseburgers. Now that can be fun, but if its ALL you do....it sucks. They make lame jokes and are obsessed with lame movies like 300 lol.

So anyways, I just decided "fuck em, Im going to just get awesome at guitar and ignore them" so I pretty much isolated myself in my house and played guitar for about 3+ hours a day in the school year, and this summer I've been playing around 8 hours a day!

But the saddles on my floyd cracked about 2 weeks ago and I just got enough money for a new guitar so I havent played for about 2 weeks and I'm dying lol. Saturday....just wait!!!

Good for you, man. Good choices. Just don't become a recluse...remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Uh...I really liked 300.:lol:

I played like that when I was a teenager...couldn't get enough.

Good for you, man. Good choices. Just don't become a recluse...remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Uh...I really liked 300.:lol:

I played like that when I was a teenager...couldn't get enough.

Yeah its just like...the ultimate activity hahaha

I thought 300 was awful lol just waaaay too overdramatic. I just watched The Deer Hunter a few days ago. Now that was an amazing movie.

Yeah I like his stuff a lot. Hes a cool guy as well. He used to be in Manowar. I want to take lessons with him but hes in Chicago =[

Hes a big influence on me as well. Hes highly educated in music. Hes a professor at Chicago Conservatory of Music, Plays in DSG, took I think around 4 years maybe of classical guitar at Chicago CM. Hes a very accomplished musician.

Dude, did you see that ridiculous outburst by James Murphy over the Pickups thread? That hysterical!:lol:
What a lunatic.

Yeah I did... :confused:

I reckon he must've had a bad day or something, cos he's not usually like that... He's generally a really top bloke... I definately prefer passive pickups myself, but like anything, it's really just an opinion...

He got pretty passionate a while back when someone was trying to tell me that learning theory would 'curb' their creativity, and I was telling them that that was crap, that the more you know, the more you have to use creatively... James is a bit of a theory buff, and he set that other guy straight... :lol:

Turns out, that Romeo has been using the same equipment that he has always been using, according to my friend who had a beer with im after the Rhode Island show.