Romeo's New tone

:lol:

sorry dude, that's Peter Joseph, his name on here is 'ihave27frets'...

haha, he has many custom Caparison Horus's and yeah has amp endorsements etc. I'm honoured to be mistaken for him... :D

My names Dan, pleased to meet you... :p

Wow...how did I mix that up? nice to meet you Dan...I'm Mike. Well, at least it wasn't insulting, right?:lol:

yeah, at least is was someone good... :D

Someone asked me if I was Michael Amott when I was in a record shop in London. That was back when I had longer hair and it was red hahaha.

What particular Horus are ya getting? And whats that green thing you have now?

schenkadere: With regards to our "you dont have to spend over $1000 to have a good guitar" agreement, I posted a question for Abbath from Immortal on his web chat and that old V he used to use was a $200 Jackson Copy which he modded with new pickups, a good floyd, better hardware, and silver beveling. hahahaha

Someone asked me if I was Michael Amott when I was in a record shop in London. That was back when I had longer hair and it was red hahaha.

What particular Horus are ya getting? And whats that green thing you have now?

I'm getting either a Black Night/ Gold hardware, or Scarab/ Gold hw. That green thing I've got atm is the best $400 guitar I've ever played, and has served me well for quite a few years now... :cool: It's basically a cheap Ibanez copy...

If am am going to go for a 7 string, I will go Schecter no doubt. They make a good heavy solid guitar with a good voice. Not much bad about them (other than the models under $600, they break easily)

I played the Loomer in a music shop last week. It was so solid and it just had an amazing voice. The ash really gives it a heavy dark sound.

If am am going to go for a 7 string, I will go Schecter no doubt. They make a good heavy solid guitar with a good voice. Not much bad about them (other than the models under $600, they break easily)

I played the Loomer in a music shop last week. It was so solid and it just had an amazing voice. The ash really gives it a heavy dark sound.

They break? You mean they crack? or the electronics?

True. He probably did something wrong hah.

Hellraisers are practically a Jackson Soloist, just not USA Made. Theyre insane.

I've decided...haha every year they have a battle of the bands thing at our school and crappy hxc and ska bands always play...so I'm getting some people to play Inferno or Sea Of Lies....its going to kick ass hahaha put those ska kids to shame and those damn chuggers too....

True. He probably did something wrong hah.

Hellraisers are practically a Jackson Soloist, just not USA Made. Theyre insane.

I've decided...haha every year they have a battle of the bands thing at our school and crappy hxc and ska bands always play...so I'm getting some people to play Inferno or Sea Of Lies....its going to kick ass hahaha put those ska kids to shame and those damn chuggers too....

Good luck, dude...you're going to have some fingers acrobatics going on there copping that solo! Blow 'em away!

Oh I know. I can play it...eh okay. The Sea of Lies thing that is...I can do Inferno okay as well...considering I started learning Sea of Lies a week ago. Im more worried about getting a vocalist and a keyboardist haha.

Did Romeo use the ESP M-II's and the Line 6's on every album except Paradise Lost?

Not bad for playing 3 years...I wouldn't even attempt tackling that one.

I guess it all depends what you cut your teeth on. I would imagine if hard rock/metal guitar was that challenging when I started playing, I'd be playing it too.

Sure about Romeo's set up.

I got a guitar three years ago but actually didn't get serious until last year. I started with stuff like Blind Guardian, Nile, Opeth, and Nevermore instead of all that basic shit and so I can do much more, but I am afraid Im not too keen on basic theory and such =]

I got a guitar three years ago but actually didn't get serious until last year. I started with stuff like Blind Guardian, Nile, Opeth, and Nevermore instead of all that basic shit and so I can do much more, but I am afraid Im not too keen on basic theory and such =]

Well if you can finger Sea of Lies, I wouldn't sweat the theory right now!:lol:

Damn, how much do you practice each day?